I don't ever, ever, ever

TigerfanKM

any more negative comments about our QB Jason Campbell. I looked into his eyes tonight and I saw the same look Pat Nix had when we beat #1 Florida in the swamp. Jason Campbell looked as good the first half as any QB in the country. Now, let's just hope we don't have a let down or get the BIG HEAD the second half. Go Tigers!!

AU is a great team. They will win the west very easy. Alabama......well we dont have a QB enough said.

:au: vs. :uga: going to be a heck of a game

RTR

Campbell looked really good tonight. He was focused, composed, and had a determined look in his eye. Especially when we had some false starts and little fumble problem early.

I love these kind of posts. <_< Of course nobody is going to say anything bad after the awesome game JC had. Why would they? They would be a moron if they did. However, that does not mean that past negative comments were not justified. To then say that you don't want to ever hear another negative comment about JC for the rest of the year is a little presumptious don't you think? God forbid this from happening, but what if JC, for some insane reason, goes back to the JC of old? Would you still think nobody should criticize his gameplay anyway? That is what your comment sounds like. :poke: Posts like this is why I refrain from posting during the game, because I let my emotions cloud my better judgement when it comes to posting.

As one of JC's past critics, I am with you and hope that nobody ever has to post a negative comment about JC's gameplay ever again. Actually, I think the chances of that happeing are slim becaue I think JC came of age after the LSU game and what I have seen of him from the LSU and UT game, it would take a major meltdown on his part to go back to the "JC of old".

I love these kind of posts.  <_<   Of course nobody is going to say anything bad after the awesome game JC had. Why would they? They would be a moron if they did. However, that does not mean that past negative comments were not justified. To then say that you don't want to ever hear another negative comment about JC for the rest of the year is a little presumptious don't you think? God forbid this from happening, but what if JC, for some insane reason, goes back to the JC of old? Would you still think nobody should criticize his gameplay anyway? That is what your comment sounds like.  :poke: Posts like this is why I refrain from posting during the game, because I let my emotions cloud my better judgement when it comes to posting.

As one of JC's past critics, I am with you and hope that nobody ever has to post a negative comment about JC's gameplay ever again. Actually, I think the chances of that happeing are slim becaue I think JC came of age after the LSU game and what I have seen of him from the LSU and UT game, it would take a major meltdown on his part to go back to the "JC of old".

107065[/snapback]

or a mid-season O.C. change... :blink:

107070[/snapback]

Now if that was to happen, then you would see my to start calling for CTT's head. Borges, so far, looks like and offensive genius.

107070[/snapback]

Now if that was to happen, then you would see my to start calling for CTT's head. Borges, so far, looks like and offensive genius.

107077[/snapback]

Al has done a fantastic job. Don't forget Chizik and um, er, Tubby also. All need to be commended!

:au:

This was an awesome night! We beat them like a drum, and never let up. Great job Tigers. I'm glad we didn't push CTT out last year. And Richardson needs to keep his big mouth shut!!!

War Eagle! :D:thumbsup::au:

This was an awesome night! We beat them like a drum, and never let up. Great job Tigers. I'm glad we didn't push CTT out last year. And Richardson needs to keep his big mouth shut!!!

War Eagle! :D  :thumbsup:   :au:

107097[/snapback]

Unfortunately we didn't beat them like a drum. We beat them handily. But the coaches called off the dogs in the second half. We should have poured it on after they scored.

But I agree with Ranger12, JC has become what we have been hearing about him. I personally want to issue an APB. I think JC was abducted by aliens and this super efficient, dead-on, no mistake making alien has inhabited his body.

AND I HOPE THE HECK HE STAYS IN THERE TILL ABOUT FEBRUARY.

WAR DAMN EAGLE!

Past criticizm of Jason was stupid. NO STAT to back up ANY of it. ANYONE that questions him the rest of the way is a ....blackbird. :big::big::big::big:

Campbell has finally arrived and the nation knows it. I'm so happy for him and his family.

I would be very surprised if another Auburn fan says something negative about Jason. He has done everything he's been asked to do so far this season and has come through HUGE.

Now, as far as rival fans and maybe the media...that's another thing.

107097[/snapback]

Unfortunately we didn't beat them like a drum. We beat them handily. But the coaches called off the dogs in the second half. We should have poured it on after they scored.

WAR DAMN EAGLE!

107107[/snapback]

Folks, say what you want, but I can tell you that this was the most COMPLETE game I have seen Auburn play in many years. TT has finally amassed a COMPLETE team on both sides of the ball. Al Borges has brought a LOT to the table and Campbell seems to have Finally matured. As Roosevelt once said, "the only thing we have to fear is fear itself." I believe that we can "run the table" IF we stay focused, avoid key injuries and keep taking it one game at a time. This team is capable of winning it all! :cheer::au:

Folks, say what you want, but I can tell you that this was the most COMPLETE game I have seen Auburn play in many years. TT has finally amassed a COMPLETE team on both sides of the ball. Al Borges has brought a LOT to the table and Campbell seems to have Finally matured. As Roosevelt once said, "the only thing we have to fear is fear itself." I believe that we can "run the table" IF we stay focused, avoid key injuries and keep taking it one game at a time. This team is capable of winning it all! :cheer:   :au:

107166[/snapback]

Yeah, what he said....

What a night for Auburn! Coaches, Players, Fans, oh hell, the whole Auburn family has so much to be excited about!!!!

107097[/snapback]

WAR DAMN EAGLE!

107107[/snapback]

Calling off the dogs?

We actually kept most of the first string in for most of the game. After Arkansas/Florida today, I'm very glad we didn't let Tennessee get up from the mat, and actually was paranoid enough to be afraid we would. Tennessee made some adjustments at halftime, as good teams do, and challenged us afterwards. But we didn't crumble and held our own. I never saw us "calling off the dogs". (This was certainly NOT a case of keeping our best in the game risking injury when it was already decided, a la Brodie Croyle) We fought back a second half adjustment/rally by the Vols and still put them down. I didn't see a single thing worthy of significant criticism tonight. [Except of couse the bogus pass interference call against us when it was obviously OFFENSIVE interference on Tennessee--for a second I had flashbacks to the Refs handing the Florida game to the Vols.] ...which is not to say we were perfect in every regard.

As a two point underdog, in Neyland Stadium, I say we did beat them...ur, well maybe not like a dog (due respect ot Southlink)... but like Tigers beat their prey! [Although I guess Ol'Smokey is a bloodhound isn't he?]

I'm an old-time Auburn fan without a cocky bone in his body, but this game is as close I've come to growing one.

``All day long I heard about these two other quarterbacks on television, and they never mentioned Jason," said Auburn coach Tommy Tuberville. ``But it was his demeanor that helped us win this game.

``We decided late in the week to let Jason check off at the line. People don't realize how well he did. Most of the plays he threw down the field he checked to."

Source

I am glad to hear this. Jason seems to have a full grasp of this offense. Al Borges must be a great teacher, but it helps to have a mature, intelligent and receptive student. Congrats JC.

I'll go ahead and eat my crow. Can someone pass the salt?

Archived