Refs trying to take over

Aubie7

Ok here we go! We have to beat the refs for the rest of the game! Bad call on Rogers pass interference. A suspect facemask for first down and now they don't get the clock right. AND add 20 seconds to clock!!!!

That pass interference call had me cursing in front of my mother and step father...... they had this look on their faces :o But that wasn't the only one... the first pass interfernce call was suspect also... but my god...

I am usually not real hard on the refs, but I do know that the SEC has the worst refs in the nation. With that said, I do think it quite strange that we started getting penalty after penalty called on us in the second half. The bogus pass interference call and then the face mask call when we pushed the guy out of bounds really started making me think about the UT/UA situation regarding how Fulmer seems to have some friends in the NCAA and SEC's offices. I am not a conspiracy guy and normally laugh at that kind of stuff, but combining the fact the Fulmer is an expert at cutting deals, then after the UT/Florida game and then those obvious crappy calls against us, it does make me wonder if there is possibly something going on. Probably not and it was just another case of horrible SEC officiating, but one does have to wonder.

Hey, go easy on them refs.  They just love their precious Volunteers too much.

:no:   :angry:

107037[/snapback]

I agree. Not only was that not pass interference on Rogers but it was obvious pass interference on the offense. I just had to laugh it off. Good thing we were so dominant that it didn't even matter. It's great to be an Auburn tiger!!! WAR EAGLE!!!

...I am not a conspiracy guy and normally laugh at that kind of stuff, but combining the fact the Fulmer is an expert at cutting deals, then after the UT/Florida game and then those obvious crappy calls against us, it does make me wonder if there is possibly something going on. Probably not and it was just another case of horrible SEC officiating, but one does have to wonder.

107072[/snapback]

The conspiracy is UT cannot be allowed to have a game and not play "Rocky Top" after a TD. They needed the zebras to keep that streak alive. ;)

BAd BAd calls. The first pass interference the ball hit the guy in the back, IN THE NUMBERS!

The second one, what in the heck was the ref thinking?

We should have unleashed the dogs once again and then made it clear that even the refs were no match for us tonight.

The refs were a joke. If I was Tommy Tuberville, I would send the tape to the SEC offices with a little dirty letter and have those refs fined or fired...That was horrible officiating!!!

BAd BAd calls. The first pass interference the ball hit the guy in the back, IN THE NUMBERS!

The second one, what in the heck was the ref thinking?

We should have unleashed the dogs once again and then made it clear that even the refs were no match for us tonight.

107113[/snapback]

They probably would have called "ILLEGAL DEFENSE". Can't blitz UT when you are up by 2 or more TD's. ;)

All of this must somehow have been Coach Tuberville's fault....Right? :blink::big::au:

I was at the game in the AU section (endzone). That interference call on Rogers was perhaps the worst call I have ever seen. The UT guy practically tackled him to get to the ball. I don't even know what to say. . .

Archived