AU refuses to cover RB

Aubie7

We NEVER cover a RB out of the backfield, never! Everyone does this to us. Now, we must weather the storm. Hopefully this doesn't end up 31-28. 9 penalties for 71 yards. Look for more from the friendly Vol refes. If we go three and out, we are in trouble. Look for Caddy right up center on first down. We always run it.

We NEVER cover a RB out of the backfield, never! Everyone does this to us. Now, we must weather the storm. Hopefully this doesn't end up 31-28. 9 penalties for 71 yards. Look for more from the friendly Vol refes. If we go three and out, we are in trouble. Look for Caddy right up center on first down. We always run it.

107040[/snapback]

...aubie7, looks like we defensed tn pretty well tonight. i'm sure cgc knows what he is doing on defense. defense is playing the odds and guessing what the offense will do. auburn did a heck of a job tonight, maybe not on that one play, but it's hard to play perfect.

...i can tell by your posts, little things really get to you. just chill and relax, it's football, mistakes happen, and we all make them...even you.

Okay bro, first of all, no team plays a perfect game, regardless of the spanking they just gave the other team, so please chill with the griping about all the little things. We just handed another top ten team an a$$ whoopin, but you want to complain about plays and coverages that apparently had no bearing on the game and obviously were the right calls given the outcome of the game. What's up with that? Let the coaches fine tune what they think may need a little tweaking, but even now they are celebrating their big win. So why don't you join them and the rest of :au: nation instead of being critical of every little thing.

C'mon, give us a "War Eagle!!!" or a " It's great to be an Auburn Tiger!!". C'mon, I know you can do it. :poke:

107040[/snapback]

...aubie7, looks like we defensed tn pretty well tonight. i'm sure cgc knows what he is doing on defense. defense is playing the odds and guessing what the offense will do. auburn did a heck of a job tonight, maybe not on that one play, but it's hard to play perfect.

...i can tell by your posts, little things really get to you. just chill and relax, it's football, mistakes happen, and we all make them...even you.

107084[/snapback]

There are some little things we do that bother me. One is not covering the running backs out of the backfield on passes. Another is not blocking the sprint men, when receiving punts, and the other is not kicking to the corners on punts. We usually kick straight away to the punt returner, and most times kick it straight thru the endzone when inside the 50. However, our punts have gotten better with the running punt thing.

Okay bro, first of all, no team plays a perfect game, regardless of the spanking they just gave the other team, so please chill with the griping about all the little things. We just handed another top ten team an a$$ whoopin, but you want to complain about plays and coverages that apparently had no bearing on the game and obviously were the right calls given the outcome of the game. What's up with that? Let the coaches fine tune what they think may need a little tweaking, but even now they are celebrating their big win. So why don't you join them and the rest of  :au: nation instead of being critical of every little thing.

C'mon, give us a "War Eagle!!!" or  a " It's great to be an Auburn Tiger!!". C'mon, I know you can do it. :poke:

107095[/snapback]

"Practice doesn't make perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect"!

Archived