Trev Alberts said....

TigerGlide

Only 5 weeks into the season and now he mentions how well the new OC is working out. Yea. Can't wait to hear the depth of his anaylsis in the coming weeks. LMFAO.

Well, honestly you couldn't really tell against ULM, Citadel, and MSU. We just lined up and knocked those guys around with base hat on hat stuff.

I think waiting till this game on the road was a legit time to wait to mention something about Borges like Trev did. I'm not declaring him a genius either though.

And I am by no means a fan or supporter of Trev.

Well, honestly you couldn't really tell against ULM, Citadel, and MSU.  We just lined up and knocked those guys around with base hat on hat stuff.

I think waiting till this game on the road was a legit time to wait to mention something about Borges like Trev did. I'm not declaring him a genius either though.

And I am by no means a fan or supporter of Trev.

107235[/snapback]

I'm not either -- or, couldn't you tell? :D The point is, even the most casual AU fan knew the problem with our offensive production was not with personnel but with the OC. They knew it back when Mazonne was still running the show. They knew a sea change had taken place when Petrino was hired. A few even warned about the Nall/Ensminger experiment the day CTT made the announcement (and tried to warn the rest of us.) Some of the most in-depth analysis of our situation can be found right here on this board. I mean, we dissect every article written and even comment on spring practice reports. That's why I don't get excited about Trev suddenly talking about our new OC. By my reckoning, he's only about 7 months behind this board. :au::D

Archived