Congrats AU!

BamaGrad03

Just wanted to drop by and say congrats to your boys. They looked sharp tonight and represented the west in fine fashion.

Us bama fans are learning how tough it is to win games when your QB(s) suck. Its crazy how failing to get a guys a little confidence can really take its toll. Its ashame too because we have a strong defense, offensive line and backs...but our qb situation is now abysmal.

But hey...UT got theirs. Im halfway happy!

Roll Tide.........bball just around the corner. :big:

Now, only by a long shot, I hope UA creams UT...

After seeing the refs for the Florida game and now against us...I despise the UT team, players, coaches, and paid refs...

BEAT UT!!! WE DID!!!

Thanks for the congrats!

Losing Brodie was big...I'm hoping you now acknowledge that. 6 wins, like I said, is starting to look promising...definitely better than last year though.

Congrats on the huge victory guys. I just wanted you guys to know that when they announced the AU/Tenn game at some point in the forth quarter at Bryant-Denny, the crowd went crazy. Of course, 40% of the stadium was empty, so it wasn't as loud as it should have been.

As for bama..........no comment.

...Of course,  40% of the stadium was empty, so it wasn't as loud as it should have been. 

107175[/snapback]

Auburn managed to send the UT crowd home early also. :big:

BTW-Thanks guys.

...Of course,  40% of the stadium was empty, so it wasn't as loud as it should have been. 

107175[/snapback]

Auburn managed to send the UT crowd home early also. :big:

BTW-Thanks guys.

107180[/snapback]

Yeah, on ESPN, the stands were seriously empty except for the AU section!! That was hilarious!!!

I loved seeing Neyland empty out. My coworkers here in the Nashville area should probrably call in sick on Monday ;)

I loved seeing Neyland empty out.  My coworkers here in the Nashville area should probrably call in sick on Monday ;)

107187[/snapback]

Give 'em heck... :roflol:

Thanks, BG and Tidefan 24. ...Appreciate the cudos.

I'm sorry for your personal loss today because you've been cool guys on this board.

I'm not unhappy that the rest of the West gave Auburn such a leg up on Atlanta, though.

Best of luck in the future (except for your last game of the regular season, of course.)

Thanks, BG and Tidefan 24.  ...Appreciate the cudos.

I'm sorry for your personal loss today because you've been cool guys on this board.

I'm not unhappy that the rest of the West gave Auburn such a leg up on Atlanta, though.

Best of luck in the future (except for your last game of the regular season, of course.)

107199[/snapback]

The loss was needed, because we have serious issues that must be resolved, if we plan on winning 6 games this year.

As for Auburn, the SEC CHAMPIONSHIP will come through Auburn this year. You guys are playing great, and I don't see anyone but Georgia getting in the way. Georgia was/is my Nation Champ pic this year, so I will stick with them, but you guys are playing scary good. Either way, I see the National Championship staying with the SEC again this year.

Numa, the problem with Guillon is that it seems (as of now) that he's one of those QBs who is REALLY good in practice...but can't put it all together on the field.

Sure losing Brodie hurt. But I didnt forsee Guillon having so much trouble. Our defense and running game is so good. We just need a QB who wont LOSE it for us and we could compete in every game...and we are still looking for that.

As for Auburn, the SEC CHAMPIONSHIP will come through Auburn this year.  You guys are playing great, and I don't see anyone but Georgia getting in the way.  Georgia was/is my Nation Champ pic this year, so I will stick with them, but you guys are playing scary good.  Either way, I see the National Championship staying with the SEC again this year.

107205[/snapback]

Thanks for the vote of confidence and I like how you think, but I refuse to go any further than saying I hope we win next week.

...Don't want to anger the "football gods"!

As for y'all:--Guillon does not seem totally lacking in ability, but needs seasoning and a coaching staff to render it. Time will tell. To date, I haven't seen any reason for Brodie to worry about competition next year, but that's a long way away.

With your running game and defense, you still have victories ahead of you

Class is all over the board.

Things arent so mbad for Bama. They have a pretty good D.

The O WILL come around, be patient.

Thanks for the props.

uat is suffering due to the loss of #12. They can get these two qbs ready to play with some time. Thanks for the posts guys.

WAR EAGLE ! ! !

Thanks Bama Fans. I know it's tough for you now, but things will turn around and hopefully some day you'll have the second best team in the state! *grin* I can't wish any more for you than that!

You're team is better than it's playing. Good luck.

Thanks bama fans. We have felt your pain.

As for UT........... :ald: :flame::ut::muscles:

Archived