AU radio programming list

bigbird

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bet many don't know who captaincrunch is

Yep.....Mike Kolen.....one of my all time favorite AU players.

He autographed my Bible in 1974??  Great AU representative.

I tried it but there's like 15 of them  :laugh:

Are you having trouble finding the app or the station on the app?

I went into the android marketplace and searched "tunein radio" and it was the first result -- made by TuneIn Inc

Once in the app, you can search for stations by location.  N. America --> U.S. --> AL --> Huntsville

John Longshore and Barry Mcknight are on in the Montgomery area 7 am- 10 am M-F am 740

Phil Paramore in the Dothan Area  from 7-9 am  am 560 or 100.1 FM

JHokanson Justin Hokanson

Due to technical issues, show won't be aired tonight in Montgomery and Mobile. Will be on next week. Go stream online at 977thezone.com.

JHokanson Justin Hokanson

Due to technical issues, show won't be aired tonight in Montgomery and Mobile. Will be on next week. Go stream online at 977thezone.com.

Thanks for the heads up pa.

For those of you who will listen by mobile you can use TuneIn or Wunder Radio.

WDE !!!

Guest shirley4au9

I thought that this was streaming over 97.7?

It was, I listend 97.7. I enjoyed Zeke Pike. That kid is on fire. My only concern, I listened from laptop and couldn't hear at times as if they were away from the mic. This will be a Tuesday night event for me.

It was, I listend 97.7. I enjoyed Zeke Pike. That kid is on fire. My only concern, I listened from laptop and couldn't hear at times as if they were away from the mic. This will be a Tuesday night event for me.

Shirley, if I may suggest, when listening to streaming on a laptop the quality will be improved with ear plugs or even a headset, especially with noise-cancelling ability.  Hope that helps.

In case anyone does not know, there is a great app for Droid phones called 'Tune In' that lets you listen to radio stations from across the globe!  Works great for listening to Auburn football too!

Guys I want to reiterate what Elephant Tiger wrote in the second post in this thread. We need to contact 977thezone.com and let the station know that we appreciate them airing the show that aired last night, Eyes on Auburn. The show was great I thought and will only get better. Rob pate (former Tiger) and Justin Hokanson did a great job getting in Jay Tate with inside info and Zeke Pike plus it was all AU talk. The morning show is great too with former Tiger Cole Cubelic who reps us well.

There is no doubt that bama will try to do the same thing only bigger. Lets all send in a comment or make a quick call.   

:we:

Guest shirley4au9

Shirley, if I may suggest, when listening to streaming on a laptop the quality will be improved with ear plugs or even a headset, especially with noise-cancelling ability.  Hope that helps.

Thanks, I looked for my ear buds but couldn't find them. Appreciate your help.

Guys I want to reiterate what Elephant Tiger ELEPHANT TIPPER wrote in the second post in this thread. We need to contact 977thezone.com and let the station know that we appreciate them airing the show that aired last night, Eyes on Auburn. The show was great I thought and will only get better. Rob pate (former Tiger) and Justin Hokanson did a great job getting in Jay Tate with inside info and Zeke Pike plus it was all AU talk. The morning show is great too with former Tiger Cole Cubelic who reps us well.

There is no doubt that bama will try to do the same thing only bigger. Lets all send in a comment or make a quick call.     

Correction highlighted.

WDE !!!

Guys I want to reiterate what Elephant Tiger ELEPHANT TIPPER wrote in the second post in this thread. We need to contact 977thezone.com and let the station know that we appreciate them airing the show that aired last night, Eyes on Auburn. The show was great I thought and will only get better. Rob pate (former Tiger) and Justin Hokanson did a great job getting in Jay Tate with inside info and Zeke Pike plus it was all AU talk. The morning show is great too with former Tiger Cole Cubelic who reps us well.

Correction highlighted.

WDE !!!

I appreciate that but I think you should be Elephant Tiger. So from now on grasshopper you will be referred to Elephant Tiger...  :tease:  :P

I don't see it available as a podcast on 977thezone's website. Do any of the stations carrying it have it available as a podcast, or is this gonna be a listen-live only type deal?

I don't see it available as a podcast on 977thezone's website. Do any of the stations carrying it have it available as a podcast, or is this gonna be a listen-live only type deal?

Not 100% sure.  I'll check and post re: those sites when I know more info.

WDE !!!

question so this show is on daily or every Tuesday?  I live in bham and work evenings and don't have a smart phone yet.  So I haven't been able to look for it yet.  I plan to get the phone soon though and would like to know.  I plan to stream it in the car while  i work.  thanks

Here is a link to replay the Tuesday night show - Eyes on Auburn Show -

http://bit.ly/qaVEnn

NOTE: You will have to click on the - Eyes on Auburn Show - it defaults to some horrific sounds/talk, made me sick, so just be careful....

Jonny, to follow up with you re: question about podcasts.  Here are some links to the podcasts offered by the different stations.  Most are dated, like 2 months, but good interviews.

http://977thezone.com/cubelic.php (center of page in red under LATEST AUDIO)

http://sportsradio740.com/media/audio.php

http://sportscallauburn.com/audioarchives.html

Also, please help by emailing those stations a request to post more podcasts of AU related interviews.

WDE !!!