JC and Checking off...

DKW 86

Link

Campbell had passes of 46, 38, 32 and 31 yards to four different receivers.

``All day long I heard about these two other quarterbacks on television, and they never mentioned Jason," said Auburn coach Tommy Tuberville. ``But it was his demeanor that helped us win this game.

``We decided late in the week to let Jason check off at the line. People don't realize how well he did. Most of the plays he threw down the field he checked to."

WOW! :big:

I can't believe it.. When I predicted us 2 lose I just couldn't see Auburn staying in the 10. Auburn is here and we are BRINGING IT.

WAR EAGLE

Impressive and overwhelming. I am as tickled as a Tiger in baby elephant orphanage. WDE :big:

Impressive and overwhelming. I am as tickled as a Tiger in baby elephant orphanage. WDE :big:

107356[/snapback]

Me too!

My oldest daughter got a new puppy this past week. She brought it home ths weekend. The puppy was wearing a shirt that read :"I EAT elephants". :big::big:

WAR EAGLE ! ! ! :au:

Jason Campbell deserves all the praise that is coming to him. What an outstanding young man. What other QB in history can you think of that have been through this many Off. Coordinators.

I remember back when Ben Leard was a senior being very pumped up on a play that he audibled - I always knew it woudl work. When I rewatched the LSU game on Friday afternoon, I noticed that every time JC audibled - it was to a run, and it was always a big gain (7+ yards).

He reconfirmed this against UT. With the exception of the 4th quarter when it was obvious we were running - checked of JC plays are usually runs, and almost always work VERY well

Archived