DB Geno Smith Announcing August 17th**

AUSportTalk

relax my friends.....Geno will pull the lever on the 17th for the orange and blue! (not Florida orange and faint blue).  I really do get tired of being right 99.999% of the time on recruits!

WDE!

Doc

Are we talking about taking a bet???

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

relax my friends.....Geno will pull the lever on the 17th for the orange and blue! (not Florida orange and faint blue).  I really do get tired of being right 99.999% of the time on recruits!

WDE!

Doc

Are we talking about taking a bet???

You confident in taking the other side of that bet, Golf? I'll throw in a few Pony $'s to get in on this.

crap. I was thinking the same thing. Oh well, in the interest of donating, I'll take 50 he comes to his senses and picks the good guys.

(Anyone got this guy's phone # by any chance?)

since all proceeds go to AE, it's all good!  If i win i am king of the hill, if i lose i have to explain to my wife  :timeout: :timeout:.  Someone has to take that bet and show proof of donation to ST.

For the record.... the website AuburnEagle.com and it's affiliates in NO WAY encourage or endorse any form of illegal gambling or wagering. If any such actions were to take place between any members of said website, they will have done so without the consent of the website or it's affiliates.

:)

For the record.... the website AuburnEagle.com and it's affiliates in NO WAY encourage or endorse any form of illegal gambling or wagering. If any such actions were to take place between any members of said website, they will have done so without the consent of the website or it's affiliates.

Lay you two to one odds they don't read your post.  ;D

Well damn, there goes the bingo fund raising event.

For the record ... "I am your father"  Love, Luke S.

50 he goes to the dark side

I'll bet $50 he commits to Auburn and I'll put the proceeds towards Auburn Eagle! Auburn Eagle doesn't take part in gambling but AUSportTalk does!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'll bet $50 he commits to Auburn and I'll put the proceeds towards Auburn Eagle! Auburn Eagle doesn't take part in gambling but AUSportTalk does!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Awesome!  :bow:

50 it is Scott 

Hmm, sayin something there ST?  ;)

I'm thinking Winston may have called UA coaches to let them know he is choosing Fla St and they set Geno up to announce quickly.  Just a feeling I got.  :dunno:

I do not think the 2 are connected but I do think that JW is going to FSU.

And I disagree a little with the part about making a commitment based on where you want to go... we have seen first hand that the parents (or foster-parents) must be happy. Look at the Mike Blakely situation, and BC, CK, etc... Think of it this way... if Geno's mom was begging him to go to Auburn, things would be different right now. I don't think it would be close.

Cam initially didn't want to come to AU.....  Let it be. 

Actually...he did, but Tuberville wanted Kodi Burns, so Cam went to Florida.

Wow, just got all the way through and saw exactly how far off my tangent comment was from the current tangent going on within this thread...:laugh:

ST

Have you had any recent contact with Geno or his friends to get a current read on the situation. Thanks !

War Eagle !

I'm thinking Winston may have called UA coaches to let them know he is choosing Fla St and they set Geno up to announce quickly.  Just a feeling I got.  :dunno:

I do not think the 2 are connected but I do think that JW is going to FSU.

And I disagree a little with the part about making a commitment based on where you want to go... we have seen first hand that the parents (or foster-parents) must be happy. Look at the Mike Blakely situation, and BC, CK, etc... Think of it this way... if Geno's mom was begging him to go to Auburn, things would be different right now. I don't think it would be close.

Cam initially didn't want to come to AU.....  Let it be. 

Actually...he did, but Tuberville wanted Kodi Burns, so Cam went to Florida.

Red

The media conveniently left out Cam’s desire to be a Tiger the first go round.  I think ESPN did not want to rub their boy Oscar the wrong way. It all worked out in the end having both Cam and Kodi in Auburn both playing a huge role in galvanizing our team.

War Eagle !

The best play of the year was when Kodi burns threw a touchdown to cam newton in the corner of the end zone. That was one awesome play and Kodi put it right on the money.

IMO Geno is absolutely going to bammer.... If you follow his twitter the ONLY players he follows are bammer players and he retweets every single tweet from bama fans. Definitely doesn't look good for us. I'd say it's a sure thing at this point.

Archived