So Many Positives

chuck

-no brainer - Jason Campbell - I was a huge supporter of his in 2002 and going into the 2003 season. But the issues in 2003 really turned me off on him. Wow, my mistake - and my apologies. Campbell looked amazing . .everyone knows this, so enough said

-Carnell and Ronnie - Carnell's work ethic and dedication showed Ronnie how to become and better back, and it certainly worked. However, once he had time to show his skills - Carnell took notice. These two run so hard, with so much heart . .flat out amazing

-WR's . Aromashadu's diving catch out of bounds. Taylor's INT stealing 10 yard gain. Obomanu's Cooper Wallace saving quick slant for a TD. Taylor's 31 yard run for 31 points. Great routes, great hands - GREAT running after the catch. That is AB's WC offense!

-ST's . .are you kidding me?? 4-4 Extra Points, 2-2 in field goals. AMAZING coverage on punts and kickoffs. True Freshman Tony Bell deflecting UT's first punt, and Aromashadu's 50+ yard KO return!!! Eddie FARGIN' GRAN!!!! Great JOB

-Borges .. if I may quote some genious from the bunker - Al is giving Auburn fan's Borgasm's

-Defense, Defense, Defense . .awesome, flat out awesome. You held 2 Top 10 teams to 19 total points. . . 1st Team D has given up 19 points all season. . .unreal.

-CTT . .you have officially paid me back for last year . . I'm back on your bandwagon.

So great to be chuck right now:

Auburn Wins

Astros Win

Giants lose

LSU loses

bama loses

great stuff!

This was as good a Saturday as I have had in regards to sports and overall relaxation. Next week @ Jordan Hare will be even better.

Way to go men. You have made a huge statement. Now let's go out and put La. Tech away. They had a big win v/s Fresno State on Sat, so their confidence will be high as well. Take it to them early and often.

War Eagle! :au:

Another positive I noticed was the number of guys we played all night on defense. Our depth on D is much greater than I ever anticipated. No matter what the situation, I was seeing folks like Mayo Sowell, Quentin Groves, Derrick Graves etc.

I know most of these guys rotate in on certain situations anyway, but our starters were getting a lot of rest in the second half.

It's great to be able to play your 2nd and 3rd stringers v/s UT. It means we are doing some great things!!!!!

:au::cheer::au::football::au::cheer::au:

Our receiving corp is very good.  I really like them.  Only problem is that they are all leaving after next year.

107345[/snapback]

What team do you root for btw?

All of ours are juniors or less.

Think about it, after watching this offense for a season or two, do you not think that we will be able to recruit some top receivers to replace the ones who graduate after 2005?

Last year a couple of good ones got away to places like Tennessee, but that is a lot less likely to happen this year.

Auburn.

I was just concerned that they are all juniors.

107463[/snapback]

Man, that is two recruiting classes away right now.

I could easily see many top WRs and TEs wanting to come to the Plains and play for CABs O. :yes:

Archived