Kevin Burnett ( UT - LB ) is a JOKE

StatTiger

http://www.tennessean.com/sports/ut/archiv...ent_ID=58936890

Asked if Auburn deserved any credit, Burnett said, ''It was all us. We gave them the ball. When it came down to it (in the second half), we kept them out of the end zone.

''It was just too little, too late.''

As Burnett left the interview room, he looked across the room and repeated his earlier proclamation.

''Mark it down. We will see them again. I promise you that,'' he said.

What a tool... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

The only way Burnett and Co will see Auburn again is if they buy tickets to the SEC Title Game.

:P

Who is defensive back #18 for UT. I never could get his name off the back of his jersey cause' he was constantly on his back after getting steamrolled. There was one time in the first quarter where he came over and pushed Carnell out of bounds after a 10 yard run. He then got in CW's face and was woofin'. I was thinkin' "Dude, you did absolutely nothin'. What are you barkin' about?"

I think there were at least 3 other times he got Brian Bosworth'ed, including Ronnie's nice little pancake job at the goal line. :P

We purposely shut the offense down in the second half just like we did against citadel, ULM and Miss. St. We could have kept scoring if we wanted to.

I read that this morning. They must lace the Gatorade on the Vol sideline with crack. Either that or Ronnie and Caddy gave him one too many hits to the head.

The only way Burnett and Co will see Auburn again is if they buy tickets to the SEC Title Game.

107333[/snapback]

Wouldn't you lke to spank them again???

Maybe UGA will invite UT as their special guest to see if they can beat Auburn at least one time this year.

If things play out like they look on paper we will get to play UGA two times this year and I think we can prevail both times.

107333[/snapback]

Wouldn't you lke to spank them again???

107357[/snapback]

I'd MUCH rather play UT again than to face UGA in the Dome. But UGA will destroy UT, so it'll be a moot point.

Maybe UGA will invite UT as their special guest to see if they can beat Auburn at least one time this year.

If things play out like they look on paper we will get to play UGA two times this year and I think we can prevail both times.

107373[/snapback]

No No, I have had enough of losing to the same team twice in one year.

Not cool :big:

Who is defensive back #18 for UT.  I never could get his name off the back of his jersey cause' he was constantly on his back after getting steamrolled.  There was one time in the first quarter where he came over and pushed Carnell out of bounds after a 10 yard run.  He then got in CW's face and was woofin'.  I was thinkin' "Dude, you did absolutely nothin'.  What are you barkin' about?"

I think there were at least 3 other times he got Brian Bosworth'ed, including Ronnie's nice little pancake job at the goal line. :P

107334[/snapback]

#18 is Jason Allen from Muscle Shoals AL

disregard my oops above

Who is defensive back #18 for UT.  I never could get his name off the back of his jersey cause' he was constantly on his back after getting steamrolled.  There was one time in the first quarter where he came over and pushed Carnell out of bounds after a 10 yard run.  He then got in CW's face and was woofin'.  I was thinkin' "Dude, you did absolutely nothin'.  What are you barkin' about?"

107334[/snapback]

He was the same guy the Ronnie decleated (helmet too) on his way to the endzone. UT has some class players. Can't wait to see UGA hang 50 on them next week.

:au:

Archived