Great, but

Shug2003

Absolutely nobody could be happier with our showing at Knoxville last night. It was one for the ages... However, it is a short distance from the penthouse to the outhouse...lest we forget. I only hope and pray that the team can remain focused and humble as they continue their journey through the rest of the schedule. They seem to be focused and it's TT's job to insure that they remain so. This COULD very well be that SPECIAL season we have waited for for so long.. Dare we wish? WDE :blink::au:

You know, I realized last night that for me it could have been better. I could have been sitting in the band at Neyland Stadium!! I am now officially jealous of all my AUMB buddies. :lol:

You know, I realized last night that for me it could have been better.  I could have been sitting in the band at Neyland Stadium!!  I am now officially jealous of all my AUMB buddies.  :lol:

107398[/snapback]

I'm with you. The AUMB was rocking all night on the TV broadcast. I wish I could have been there.

Let's not trip up against the always-feisty La. Tech Bulldogs. WAR EAGLE!

I remember someone on ESPN saying: The Auburn Team and Band have taken over Neyland stadium. It made me laugh.

Archived