Bad Calls

SaksAUGrad

You know we won. But had it been a close game we would have been in trouble for the bogus calls that were called against us. I had major potty mouth :puke: at the game when they were calling the BS calls. Can CTT make a complaint and will anything come of it. I know :uf: was complaining about it and I believed it after lastnight. BUT I will say this, I love how when they started cheating we just started kicking them in the freaking face. I just got in from Knoxville and love how there is only Ole Miss and Bama left on the road. War Eagle :punk::drink9:

You know we won.  But had it been a close game we would have been in trouble for the bogus calls that were called against us.  I had major potty mouth :puke: at the game when they were calling the BS calls.  Can CTT make a complaint and will anything come of it.  I know  :uf:   was complaining about it and I believed it after lastnight.  BUT I will say this, I love how when they started cheating we just started kicking them in the freaking face.  I just got in from Knoxville and love how there is only Ole Miss and Bama left on the road.  War Eagle :punk:   :drink9:

107437[/snapback]

those pass interference calls were rediculous! But remember they are SEC refs and they are IN knoxville. I'm glad we didn't have to deal with a close game, but I don't think those calls made against us would have been called. They were tryin to let them back in the game. IMO

No. No complaining allowed. The calls were BS and everyone who witnessed them knows it. The only way to counteract those home cooking calls is to score enough points to where the game won't be decided by the scoring "gift." Hate it for the AU defense -- they deserved to come away from that game not letting UT into the end zone. The only effect it had was on the scoring stats, not the most important stat: the W/L record. WDE to the defense anyways. Those guys are stepping up & playing like champions. :au:

I just got in from Knoxville and love how there is only Ole Miss and Bama left on the road.  War Eagle :punk:   :drink9:

107437[/snapback]

Does Bama really count as "on the road"? Is it possible for a team to have a home field "disadvantage"?

Did you notice that on the two face mask calls during the same Tenn. drive, ESPN did not show a replay of either? I thought that was kind of shady. Also, that pass interference call against Carlos Rogers was pretty bad. SEC officials suck.

Archived