Vol Player Quotes...What you'd expect

AUTaxMan

Kevin Burnett :

''The best team out there today was Tennessee...We beat ourselves. The simple thing is that we made some mistakes, and it came back to bite us in the butt.''

Burnett went on to say that the Vols stopped the Tigers all game and vowed, ''We'll see them again.''

''It was all us. We gave them the ball. When it came down to it, we kept them out of the end zone...It was just too little, too late.''

''Mark it down. We will see them again. I promise you that,'' he said.

Jason Allen on CW and RB (after getting run over by each):

''They're good backs...I'm not going to say they're God's gifts to football.''

Talk about a bunch of sore losers. Typifies the UT mindset. Here's some advice to Vols fans listening. Take your medicine, show some respect, and try not to lose another Peach Bowl.

WDE :au:

Kevin Burnett :

''The best team out there today was Tennessee...We beat ourselves. The simple thing is that we made some mistakes, and it came back to bite us in the butt.''

Burnett went on to say that the Vols stopped the Tigers all game and vowed, ''We'll see them again.''

''It was all us. We gave them the ball. When it came down to it, we kept them out of the end zone...It was just too little, too late.''

''Mark it down. We will see them again. I promise you that,'' he said.

Talk about a bunch of sore losers. Typifies the UT mindset. Here's some advice to Vols fans listening. Take your medicine, show some respect, and try not to lose another Peach Bowl.

Burnett is quite confident about UT and the SECCG.

We will see how confident he is when UGA runs over them next week in Athens. BTW, Southlink UGA looked damn good & they won me a little $$$.

You really should overlook this statement. After RB knocked his helmet off, he was evidently still seeing stars. He wasn't thinking correctly and probably didn't remember either lick.

Archived