Just got back from Knoxville

PChamp119

Wow... I don't know who was more shocked. Us or the Vol fans. I mean we were going nuts and that kinda took some of the shock away. I knew we COULD play this well, but I never thought we actually would do it! I predicted a double digit win, but wow. Anyways... game thoughts here:

1) I thought Jason's press coverage after the LSU game was good. Are there any more doubters? Finally! Everyone was still questioning him going into this game. How many of ya'll are on the JC Banwagon? I should've invested some money on Wallstreet or put it up on EBAY back in May cuz it was like me and 3 people in this world that thought this man was as good as he is looking right now.

2) Neyland stadium was loud for our first drive, our 2nd drive, our 3rd drive (when we were on the 2 yardline) and when UT scored their lil TD. The stadium - I WAS NOT IMPRESSED! That stadium does not look as big on the inside as I expected. I guess they just spray paint more numbers on the benches. Our Upper Deck is higher than theirs and our Lower Deck - well I can't tell if it's higher or not. Their Upperdeck just happens to wrap around - but it was loud.

3) Gameday sucked. I wish I had gotten there earlier so I could watch and get a good seat, but it appeared as if the best seats weren't even all that great. You couldn't see crap.

4) Fans were cocky as hell! But that ended quickly. I had one fan at halftime say to me, "You guys have a GREAT team." Then another said "Roll Tide." I was thinking to myself - "Roll Tide? You guys hate Alabama almost more than we do! That's like us saying Roll Tide if we were losing by 28 at the half."

5) The game was sooo freaking Exciting. We played great and it made the trip that much better. The 2nd half, tho fun, was boring. I know we didn't show any more of our offense, but I was hoping we would at least try for a first down.

I had a great time and I hope everyone else up there did as well. My friends made the trip a great time - tailgating and all. What a weekend and WAAAR EAGLE!

I second all those stmts.

And a here a few additions

Auburn Fans cheered so loud the UT QBs has to go with hand signals, this was even mentioned on local sport show and a kudos were given. They gave our fans a wonderful compliment.

The best version and passoniate rocky top came from section AA and BB. If you don't know these are Auburn seats! The UT band did the stadium walk around and when they hit that section Auburn decided to let the know how to really sing it. It was nice friendly jab..

Archived