Ed Richardson

autiger6

I wont defend Richardson on politics, but I will defend his actions as Interim AU President. He has removed two of the longstanding symbols of mediocrity from Basketball and Baseball and set a new high standard for those sports. He has stood against the BOT and pushed for a better AU. He wants the school and its athletics to hold itself to a higher standard. He has stood proudly beside Tuberville in the past and given a vote of confidence. THEN he said, "but if he can't compete in the SEC his job is in jeopardy." I see that as quite reasonable.

i'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but under no circumstance do i believe that ole eddy stood up to the board except as a publicity stunt to head off any hint of board influence due to the SAC probation.....you know he is a lowder pimp.....william muse is the only prez to stand up to the "board",ie; lowder, and where is he now?.....

I am not a Richardson supporter or detractor at this point. But I'm not going to get upset with him over something he reportedly said in a Louisanna newspaper. I personally heard him say in Huntsville before the season began he supported TT and we needed to put the past crap behind us. TT seemed to feel he had Richardson's complete support. So the latest comment Richardson supposedly made doesn't jive with this and until I see more concrete evidence of a problem I'm going to stick with what I heard in person.

Archived