new meat????

AUbirdie

who are we going to argue with now that we have run off all of the lsu and tennesee fans. alabama is so bad that they are embarassed to even talk about football. i dont think :arky: fans know about the internet yet. southlink is going to have to recruit some ugalys or this board might become a little stale.

You forget about the LA-Tech fans. They beat a #11 Fresno team :rolleyes: I mean after all they are coming in trying to do something a LSWHO team hasn't been able to do yet and thats beat a top ten team. So I think they will hit the board hard this week. :roflol: And for the :arky: fans are we sure they know about cable and computers yet....

:au: 34

:ut: 10

Now its time to worry about La-Tech, lets take care of them fast. WDE!

I'm curious to see this weekend. I want to see if our team can not have a huge win effect them and blow or almost blow an easy game. I want to see if our boys are still focused. I am also curious to see if we bring out our real offense. In the LaMonroe and Citadel games we didn't have our real offense. Will CTT bring it out early, wait until halftime (if its close), or not bring it out at all?

i think it will be alot like the citadel gameplan. use just enough plays to win comfortably. i hope it will be that easy and know that they are not to be overlooked but still, i dont think they can match up with us talent wise.

La Tech went to UT and lost 42 to 17

AU just beat UT 34-10

Using 2nd grade math so the Arkansas :poke: fans can understand we should beat La tech 76-27.

Too bad it don't work that way.

Barring a big letdown I say we win 38-14

Anyone who was around last year knows :arky: fans use the internet. The board was filled with a lot of piggie squeals last year. (They were a top ten team last year!!) They mostly balled about what they considered bogus calls in last year's game.

We do need to remember that La Tech's game against UT was skewed by the fact that they were missed two starting offensive linemen and their QB got hurt in the first half. This is not some slouch team. We should beat them, but it won't come just by showing up.

Arkansas folks are really active on their rivals board. they have some of the greatest internet tags I have ever seen.

Arkansas folks are really active on their rivals board.  they have some of the greatest internet tags I have ever seen.

107743[/snapback]

Their rivals board has their weakest posters. Go check www.woopig.net for the smack talkingest, funniest bunch of Arkansas posters. They have a great board.

...of course it's not as good as ours since it does not focus on AU football. :P

I'm curious to see this weekend. I want to see if our team can not have a huge win effect them and blow or almost blow an easy game. I want to see if our boys are still focused. I am also curious to see if we bring out our real offense. In the LaMonroe and Citadel games we didn't have our real offense. Will CTT bring it out early, wait until halftime (if its close), or not bring it out at all?

107612[/snapback]

AB sais at the beginning of the year that you always want to use just enough of your offense to win. No more. The less you use the better. I expect us to see a very vanilla game plan and a 33-3 type score. Even if you have already used something once there is no reason to bring it out just to parade it in front of the rest of our opponents. I wonder just how much of our offense we have really seen. Then you start thinking about the fact that AB hasn't even taught the team his entire offense. .....Scary.....

LaTech did beat fresno st. They also have Moats who has proven to be pretty good. They are obviously overmatched, but they are better than MSU, LA Monroe, and the Citadel

Good point Hansel. Hansel? :huh:

Anyway, we need to show up for La. Tech just like LSU. Representing with the orange and screamin' for the Tigers. I know it's a different time but the last 2 games with La. Tech have been barn burners, one of which we should have lost.

Archived