Tuberville's response to UT genius

AURainman

..."The best team out there today was UT," Burnett told the (Nashville) Tennessean.

Auburn coach Tommy Tuberville found that amusing.

"We normally go by who has more points at the end of the game," he said. "I thought our team played pretty well. I don't know what number Kevin Burnett is but I'm sure he made some plays."...

link

BE :au: TIFUL!!!!!!

Guys I have been an Auburn Tiger since I was 5 years old. I remember sitting in the living room with tears running down my cheek when Pat Dye coached his last game against Bama.

I know if we support Tommy will lead us to anothe SEC championship and possibly the NCAA championship. I have great admiration for the man. Admiration that I didn't feel for Tery Bowden.

I really feel that TT is the man for the job so each of us need to continue to show our support for this man.

WDE :au::au::au::au: WDE :au::au::au::au::au:

I wonder what excuse he will come up with after this week?

107693[/snapback]

"David Pollack was nothing!!! Our QBs WANTED to lay down on the ground! They were just sleepy. UT can beat UGA 19 out of 20 times, we just GAVE them the game!!"

:lol:

Tubs answered that one with WAYYY too many words. He should ahve just cut to the chase and said, "UHHH, WHO is that?"

He should have said, "Does that guy play for Tennessee?"

Here is a sampling of what we wrote on our vehicle to and from Knoxville:

"Charles Manson says Helter Skelter the Vols"

"Our Cadillac will get you a DUI"

"Rocky Top you'll always be a Loser to me"

We're lucky our tires weren't slashed,,,,,,

"That Green kid that plays qb for Ga., well, he was just one lucky son of a gun!"

:D

"the best team on the field this week was UT. we just weren't playing the right game. if we played uga in basketball, whole different story."

I was laughing so hard when I read that mess Burnett said what an idiot. Hell his own coach admitted we were the better team suck it up. Angie did it to himself he gave Junior all the fodder he needed when he talked that smack last week I am glad the it was Junior he deserves it.

107693[/snapback]

That the best team on the field didn't win and he could tackle Ware with both hands tied behind his back and his legs chopped off at the knees.

107693[/snapback]

That the best team on the field didn't win and he could tackle Ware with both hands tied behind his back and his legs chopped off at the knees.

107868[/snapback]

Now that would be worth the price of admission to see that confrontation. I got a feeling though that his only handicap for the next few games will be his lips that the coaches sew shut.

107693[/snapback]

"David Pollack was nothing!!! Our QBs WANTED to lay down on the ground! They were just sleepy. UT can beat UGA 19 out of 20 times, we just GAVE them the game!!"

:lol:

107706[/snapback]

If you guys had some kind of grammy awards for post of the year, this would be my vote for comedy post of the year. :roflol::roflol::roflol::lol::lol: "Our QBs WANTED to lay down on the ground! They were just sleepy." :lol::lol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

The first line of the qoute. Burnette said that the best team did not win the AU/UT game. He also made the comment somewhere that they stopped us when it counted.

right, T4A, but i was talking about what he did during the game...in response to what CTT said, 'i'msure he made some plays' or whatever he said.

i'll go find a boxscore.

ct

Archived