Congrats

surfingvol44

I just wanted to stop in and say congrats on the butt kicking you gave us on sat. night. No doubt about it Auburn was and is the much much better football team. There is no reason that yall should get beat at all this season. One favor I do have for yall though PLEASE beat the crap out of uga. Good luck the rest of the season.

:ut:

Hey thanks for the classy post.

You could have come over here and talked trash and crap like some LSwho fans, but you didn't and no one else appreciates it, I do!

I hope we beat the crap out of UGAly too!

I'm hopeful that UT will beat UGA. It'd help our national standings and it'd keep us from having to play UGA/Bama/UGA back to back. Thanks for the classy post SurfingVol.

I'm hopeful that UT will beat UGA.  It'd help our national standings and it'd keep us from having to play UGA/Bama/UGA back to back.  Thanks for the classy post SurfingVol.

107707[/snapback]

Actually, in terms of end-of-year national standings (the only ones that matter), it will be better for Auburn if we can knock an undefeated Georgia out of the top 3 in November, rather than playing a one-loss Georgia in November.

But I'll just be happy if we beat Georgia in November, regardless of ratings.

..but thanks for the classy post, surfingvol, regardless.

surfingvol44 - thanks for the class post . . I hope you stick around. I didn't go to the game - but every report i have heard from AU folks in Knoxville reported wonderful UT fans with high levels of class. They said many fans welcomed them to Knoxville and congratulated them afterwards.

Good stuff.

Archived