Strongest Conference?

quietfan

Did anyone notice--there are SIX SEC teams in the AP Top-25, the most of any conference!

So half our teams are ranked, or, the SEC boasts nearly 25% of the best teams in the country.

Congratulations to all of 'em!

SEC is by far the strongest conference(oops) in the Nation.

I still can't figure out why the nation doesn't realize this, especially those hippies on ESPN.

:ut:

I had an avid ACC fan gloating this morning about 3 teams in the top 10. I said, "Yea, one of which was bought and paid for."

The thing I've always said about the SEC is that this conference will be one of, if not the best conference, year in and year out. That's because of the consistency each and every year as far as strength of the teams. We may not win the MNC every year, but we're always going to have someone competing for it. There will always be 6-7 SEC teams in the top 25. The SEC will always get a ton of top bowl bids and our fans travel like no others.

The thing is, this is all true this year, last year, five years ago, ten years ago, twenty....

SEC is by far the strongest country in the Nation.

I still can't figure out why the nation doesn't realize this, especially those hippies on ESPN.

107760[/snapback]

So the SEC is now a country? Who do we have representing us in the UN?

So the SEC is now a country?  Who do we have representing us in the UN?

107805[/snapback]

Bobby Louder is our UN rep so the French had better look out.

Oops,

Country/Conference ...I guess I don't know the difference.

I am an Auburn Grad, what do you expect! :D

Archived