Nice call by WarTim!

jaydubb121

In one of our pregame phone calls as Tim was trying to convince me how bad we would just destroy the Vols, I asked him what the over/under was on the number of times we'd hear Rocky Top. Without skipping a beat he replied, "Once, when the b____s run out on to the field!" You didn't miss it by much my friend.

War Eagle All!!!

Thanks for the "Props" my friend. I had put a lot of thought, as YOU well know, into the game before kickoff. WE, as AU people, must learn how to deal with success. It would have been very easy to try and "figure out" just how we would "blow" this opportunity. Instead, we took it to 'em and never even let 'em in the game! I still have a big smile stenciled to my ugly mug!

Time will tell...but....THIS COULD be a VERY special team. :au:

p.s. Please continue to point it out when I am right about something-anything. It happens so seldom and my lovelly bride would be soooo proud of me ! ! ! :big:

War Damn Eagle and bring on the La Tech bullpuppies ! ! ! !

Nice prediction tombigbee ! !

We, as AU Men and Women, must learn to deal with success. Will we be underdogs the rest of the year? :homer:

ga may lose one-we MAY lose one, but, The home field advantage for that one should make it a toss up.

There I go thinking ahead again.....THINKING ONLY OF LA TECH ! ! ! !

WAR EAGLE ! ! ! ! :au:

Archived