LSU's TigerForums

88Tiger

I usually like to visit opponents boards the week we play them, not to post but to get a feel for what they're thinking about the upcoming game from the perspective of the "other side of the hedge row".

I didn't go to the LSU board "tigerforums" the week of the LSU game because of all the smack from last year I keep reading....well curiosity got the better of the this week to see what they were saying about the team...

Well WHAT THE HECK HAS HAPPENED to that board? It's beginning to look like this board...actually intelligent posting...looks like somebody got in there and cleaned it up...KUDDOS to whoever that is!

:au: 34

:ut: 10

The owner of the board got tired of reading garbage so he fixed it as best he could...check out the sticky in the "Tiger's Den".

the guy who runs TF is as class of an act as you will find on the Internet - end of story. Brett has done a great job making that from an relatively inactive board - to one of the most active board's on the net. I have a great deal of respect for him.

Also keep in mind that LSU has lost two game, so a lot of the folks who came out of the woodwork during their sucesses last year - have gone right back in - so you are left with the more intelligent folks.

That being said - the hate that some of those folks have over there for Auburn is so out of line it is sad. I used to be more active there then I was here - but the rampant hostility turned me off. "internet fairness" will stop me from going there now (i.e. - I wasn't there much when we didn't have scoreboard - I'm not going to go now).

But I will always support that board if for no other reason then Brett.

Archived