My expert Bama analysis

AURainman

As an Auburn fan, I deem it my own responsibility to forecast doom and gloom on the Tide whenever possible. Its just my second nature. Growing up in Birmingham, I had no choice but to hate the Tide with all of my heart. However, even I feel a little bit sorry for them now. With UK coming up there is bound to be a bright spot on Bama's horizon. I think Bama would be sitting pretty at 5-0 right now if they had Brodie or had worked to develop depth at QB. However, the future doesn't look so good from here on out.

:uk: Bama will win this one, because UK is just that bad.

SoMiss: Um.....Flip a coin. SoMiss.

:ut: Bama doesnt stand a chance. Even with their much improved DBs, UT will have a field day.

:msu: Bama will win this one, much to Sly Croom's dismay

:lsu: No chance.

:au: What kind of AU fan would I be if I didnt emphatically declare NO CHANCE ;)

That leaves a 2-4 stretch to end the season and a 5-6 record. Thats a far stretch from my early season Peach Bowl prediction. Even the most die hard AU fan has to feel a little pity for those poor b___s.

Any thoughts?

I've said it too many times...but here it is again.

uat would not win 7 games this year even WITH Brodie because they have ZERO depth. They would've had to have ZERO injuries and "2002 UGA-sized" luck to win more than 7 this year.

Two years of probation has taken it's toll on uat, much to the dismay of uat fans. Everyone not drinking the kool-aid knew that the sanctions handed out a couple of years ago would do significant damage to the success of the football program.

And now you have the worst bammer fans showing their asses with the "fire Shula" stuff. NO ONE is going to do any better at this point. What else is there to say?

As an Auburn fan, I deem it my own responsibility to forecast doom and gloom on the Tide whenever possible.  Its just my second nature.  Growing up in Birmingham, I had no choice but to hate the Tide with all of my heart.  However, even I feel a little bit sorry for them now.  With UK coming up there is bound to be a bright spot on Bama's horizon.  I think Bama would be sitting pretty at 5-0 right now if they had Brodie or had worked to develop depth at QB.  However, the future doesn't look so good from here on out.

SoMiss:  Um.....Flip a coin.  SoMiss.

:ut: Bama doesnt stand a chance.  Even with their much improved DBs, UT will have a field day.

:au: What kind of AU fan would I be if I didnt emphatically declare NO CHANCE  ;)

That leaves a 2-4 stretch to end the season and a 5-6 record.  Thats a far stretch from my early season Peach Bowl prediction.  Even the most die hard AU fan has to feel a little pity for those poor b___s.

Any thoughts?

107779[/snapback]

Bama is atrocious. Shula can't coach. They will lose the rest of their games. :homer:

Numa1 hit the nail on the head. Sad to say, but, the average uater just doesn't know enough about the game of football to know that the expectations were just stupid.

They are being forced to pay the high price the NCAA dealt out.

WAR EAGLE ! ! ! :au:

I hate what is happening to the players and coaches at Alabama. I really do, but it could not happen to a better group of fans (well maybe utk).

I've said it too many times...but here it is again.

uat would not win 7 games this year even WITH Brodie because they have ZERO depth.  They would've had to have ZERO injuries and "2002 UGA-sized" luck to win more than 7 this year.

Two years of probation has taken it's toll on uat, much to the dismay of uat fans.  Everyone not drinking the kool-aid knew that the sanctions handed out a couple of years ago would do significant damage to the success of the football program.

And now you have the worst bammer fans showing their asses with the "fire Shula" stuff.  NO ONE is going to do any better at this point.  What else is there to say?

107784[/snapback]

Thats interesting considering you told me last week bama would have easily beaten arkansas with Brodie. And it was obvious USC would have lost to us if we had brodie.

That would put us at 4-0 with USM, UK, and MSU.

We were easily a 7-8 win team with brodie.

As an Auburn fan, I deem it my own responsibility to forecast doom and gloom on the Tide whenever possible.  Its just my second nature.  Growing up in Birmingham, I had no choice but to hate the Tide with all of my heart.  However, even I feel a little bit sorry for them now.  With UK coming up there is bound to be a bright spot on Bama's horizon.  I think Bama would be sitting pretty at 5-0 right now if they had Brodie or had worked to develop depth at QB.  However, the future doesn't look so good from here on out.

SoMiss:  Um.....Flip a coin.  SoMiss.

:ut: Bama doesnt stand a chance.  Even with their much improved DBs, UT will have a field day.

:au: What kind of AU fan would I be if I didnt emphatically declare NO CHANCE  ;)

That leaves a 2-4 stretch to end the season and a 5-6 record.  Thats a far stretch from my early season Peach Bowl prediction.  Even the most die hard AU fan has to feel a little pity for those poor b___s.

Any thoughts?

107779[/snapback]

I agree that Alabama is bad, they have no QB. Shula just needs to run the ball and realize that they dont have a passing game. They need to run the ball like they did in the first 5 games and play defense. They could beat UK, SM, and MSU. But thats it. The other games will be losses. AU, UT, and LSU will stack the line and force Bama to throw. Being a Bama fan I hope they win out, but in real life they wont.

:ut:

:lsu:

:au:

All loses, as much as i hate it.

I'll feel sorry for Bama the day I forget all the life time of mocking,I've received from their fans....guess what ....I hope their season ends like it should....Auburn as the undertaker to bury their misery in their own stadium.A thrashing that would be talked about for years....

:roflol: roll tide....over and over in your grave. :au:

okay i feel slightly bad for the guys my age busting their hump everyday to no avail. i feel really bad for brodie having to helplessly watch (although i still say you don't beat arkansas, and you MIGHT have beaten south carolina). i don't feel bad in the least for the university of alabama.

i'm reminded of a cheer auburn used to do a lot when i was a kid. "roll, tide, roll... around the bowl and down the hole. roll, tide, roll."

Thats interesting considering you told me last week bama would have easily beaten arkansas with Brodie. And it was obvious USC would have lost to us if we had brodie.

That would put us at 4-0 with USM, UK, and MSU.

We were easily a 7-8 win team with brodie.

107824[/snapback]

You would've had a passing game with Brodie against Ark...no one will know if you would've won though. I said uat wins 6 this season WAAAYYY before Brodie got hurt.

Archived