Internet / Radio options for AU football

freemanjiro

Mods - can we get this pinned for quick reference?? If anyone knows of or comes across other options, PLEASE let us all know. FIVE MORE DAYS - KICK 'EM IN THE BUTT BIG BLUE!

Radio broadcasts / stations:

http://auburntigers....affiliates.html

http://www.freefootb...com/auburn.html

Radio stations at the top of this list which broadcast AU football games:

http://www.auburneag...182.0Abbeville WESZ-FM 98.7

Abbeville WESZ-FM 98.7

Albany, GA WGEX-FM 97.3

Alexander City WKGA-FM 97.5

Andalusia WAAO-FM 103.7

Anniston / Gadsden WCKA-AM 810

WCKA-FM 94.3

Auburn/Opelika WKKR-FM 97.7

Birmingham WAPI-FM 100.5

WAPI-AM 1070

Blackshear, GA WFNS-AM 1350

Brunswick, GA WSFN-AM 790

Centre WEIS-AM 990

WEIS-FM 100.1

Colquitt, GA WCOQ-FM 90.5

Columbus, GA WVRK-FM 102.9

Cullman WKUL-FM 92.1

Decatur WHOS-AM 800

Demopolis WZNJ-FM 106.5

Dothan WJRL-FM 103.9

Eufaula WRVX-FM 97.9

Evergreen WPPG-FM 101.1

Foley WHEP-AM 1310

WHEP-FM 92.5

Fort Payne WZOB-AM 1250

Greenville WQZX-FM 94.3

Guntersville WTWX-FM 95.9

Hackleburg WFMH-FM 95.5

Haleyville WJBB-FM 92.7

Hattiesburg, MS WBKH-AM 950

Huntsville WTAK-FM 106.1

WBHP-AM 1230

Jasper WIXI-AM 1360

McComb, MS WHNY-AM 1250

Mobile WAVH-FM 106.5

Montgomery WMSP-AM 740

WLWI-FM 92.3

Moulton WALW-FM 98.3

Oneonta WCRL-AM 1570

Panama City, FL WLTG-AM 1430

Pensacola/Flomaton WPFL-FM 105.1

Roanoke/Lagrange, GA WELR-FM 102.3

Rome, GA WLAQ-AM 1410

Scottsboro WZCT-AM 1330

Selma WHBB-AM 1490

WDXX-FM 100.1

Sheffield WBTG-FM 106.3

Spartanburg, SC WASC-AM 1530

Sylacauga WYEA-AM 1290

Thomasville WJDB-FM 95.5

WJDB-AM 630

Troy WTBF-AM 970

Tuscaloosa WDGM-FM 99.1

Vernon WVSA-AM 1380

WJEC-FM 106.5

Warner Robins, GA WRWR-AM 1350

I will be in North Tennessee for the Mississippi State game.  I would love to listen to the live radio broadcast of the game on the internet do you know a web site where this is possible

Help needed!!

I will be traveling back from Disney World with the fam, the morning of the AU/Clemson game....Does anyone have any ideas/options to listen to the game on the radio. I have an iPhone with Sirius/XM, but don't have the XM pkg. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!!!!

Help needed!!

I will be traveling back from Disney World with the fam, the morning of the AU/Clemson game....Does anyone have any ideas/options to listen to the game on the radio. I have an iPhone with Sirius/XM, but don't have the XM pkg. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!!!!

Abbeville WESZ-FM 98.7

Abbeville WESZ-FM 98.7

Albany, GA WGEX-FM 97.3

Alexander City WKGA-FM 97.5

Andalusia WAAO-FM 103.7

Anniston / Gadsden WCKA-AM 810

WCKA-FM 94.3

Auburn/Opelika WKKR-FM 97.7

Birmingham WAPI-FM 100.5

WAPI-AM 1070

Blackshear, GA WFNS-AM 1350

Brunswick, GA WSFN-AM 790

Centre WEIS-AM 990

WEIS-FM 100.1

Colquitt, GA WCOQ-FM 90.5

Columbus, GA WVRK-FM 102.9

Cullman WKUL-FM 92.1

Decatur WHOS-AM 800

Demopolis WZNJ-FM 106.5

Dothan WJRL-FM 103.9

Eufaula WRVX-FM 97.9

Evergreen WPPG-FM 101.1

Foley WHEP-AM 1310

WHEP-FM 92.5

Fort Payne WZOB-AM 1250

Greenville WQZX-FM 94.3

Guntersville WTWX-FM 95.9

Hackleburg WFMH-FM 95.5

Haleyville WJBB-FM 92.7

Hattiesburg, MS WBKH-AM 950

Huntsville WTAK-FM 106.1

WBHP-AM 1230

Jasper WIXI-AM 1360

McComb, MS WHNY-AM 1250

Mobile WAVH-FM 106.5

Montgomery WMSP-AM 740

WLWI-FM 92.3

Moulton WALW-FM 98.3

Oneonta WCRL-AM 1570

Panama City, FL WLTG-AM 1430

Pensacola/Flomaton WPFL-FM 105.1

Roanoke/Lagrange, GA WELR-FM 102.3

Rome, GA WLAQ-AM 1410

Scottsboro WZCT-AM 1330

Selma WHBB-AM 1490

WDXX-FM 100.1

Sheffield WBTG-FM 106.3

Spartanburg, SC WASC-AM 1530

Sylacauga WYEA-AM 1290

Thomasville WJDB-FM 95.5

WJDB-AM 630

Troy WTBF-AM 970

Tuscaloosa WDGM-FM 99.1

Vernon WVSA-AM 1380

WJEC-FM 106.5

Warner Robins, GA WRWR-AM 1350

XM Satellite Radio

Auburn network commercial spots can be heard nationwide on XM Satellite Radio #201 this week.

WAPI 100.5 streams on the internet and they have an android app. You should be able

to get them.

If you have a smartphone download the app called TuneIn Radio...it will allow you to listen to the local stations here that will have the game.  This is for any game...a good station to dial into is 92.3 WIWI here in Montgomery.  You can also find them in the internet live stream as well.

Just a warning....  you may be disappointed if you're planning on using an internet stream to listen to a live game broadcast.  Most of the stations black out the stream during the games due to broadcasting conflicts that prevent them from airing it live.

Sometimes you can find a station that has it, but even then I'm not sure they're supposed to be doing it.  I would try and find an official alternative or contact the stations you're considering to find out if it will be blacked out.

Or use XM if you got it.

You can do an Internet search for most radio stations in the large market areas such as Birmingham, Huntsville, or Montgomery and they will probably let you know if they are streaming.

http://www.freefootballradio.com/auburn.html

That's a decent site that lists the ones that broadcast the games and stream over the net. I also have Wunder radio on the iPhone which is organized by team so it's easy to navigate. As others have said, I don't know if stations will be able to stream over the net. Some have in the past, but it definitely seems like the amount of stations that do stream the games is dwindling...

http://www.freefootballradio.com/auburn.html

That's a decent site that lists the ones that broadcast the games and stream over the net. I also have Wunder radio on the iPhone which is organized by team so it's easy to navigate. As others have said, I don't know if stations will be able to stream over the net. Some have in the past, but it definitely seems like the amount of stations that do stream the games is dwindling...

This is what i use in Hungary to listen to the games. There are about 10-15 stations listed. Be patient. Most don't carry the game and the links are old. But, there is always a couple that do carry it.

Yes, mods - please keep this pinned for a while until we comfortable with where everything is.

If you have a smartphone download the app called TuneIn Radio...it will allow you to listen to the local stations here that will have the game.  This is for any game...a good station to dial into is 92.3 WIWI here in Montgomery.  You can also find them in the internet live stream as well.

Thanks for this info. Any idea if WLWI blacks out the broadcast? If not, it's coming in great. I would love to watch the video tomorrow and listen to the Auburn network. At least, I can get the pregame, which I am never able to do in Louisiana.

Just a tip. I don't have cable or satellite. Also being in TN I can't get any radio broadcasts. My Internet provider does not have a dela with ESPN. BUT if you have and att.net email account you can sign into to watchespn.com. Guess where I'll be watching the games.

Pmc

The auburn contract with cstv to stream games over the Internet to paid subscribers is probably limiting what the commercial broadcast stations can stream.  It's all about getting the most revenue possible. 

As long as your provider has a deal with espn3, and a lot of them do, you should be able to stream the game from the espn3 website. It's not HD quality (despite what it says), but it's decent. Last week I just ran a DVI to HDMI cable from my laptop to my flat screen and watched the game on my television that way.

• 11 months later...

Thank you posting live stream links. I'm in South Korea, so finding a way to watch Auburn football has been tough. This game was the first time I have been able to watch Auburn live since the National Championship. Thanks, again. WDE!

Thank you posting live stream links. I'm in South Korea, so finding a way to watch Auburn football has been tough. This game was the first time I have been able to watch Auburn live since the National Championship. Thanks, again. WDE!

Welcome ! Post often. Glad it worked for you. Be safe in SK.

WDE !!!

Edited by Elephant Tipper

Why is it so hard to find the internet radio broadcast. It gets more confusing each year. Maybe I'm just getting old, but they make it harder and harder to find.

Because the only internet vroadcast now is only supposed to be the one on the official Auburn site that you have to pay to listen to.