Internet / Radio options for AU football

freemanjiro

Why is it so hard to find the internet radio broadcast. It gets more confusing each year. Maybe I'm just getting old, but they make it harder and harder to find.

Most of those stations on the first page of this thread should provide the ability to listen online. You would just have to do a search for them and click on "listen live".

• 11 months later...

Will having access to ESPN3 give you access to the WS game on ESPNU? Sorry I have never done it this way before and the cable company wasn't very forthcoming with the info.

Will having access to ESPN3 give you access to the WS game on ESPNU? Sorry I have never done it this way before and the cable company wasn't very forthcoming with the info.

From what little I tried BSPN 3 last year, if a game is being shown on the t.v., no matter what station, the game on BSPN3 will be "blacked out in your area". That happened to me four or five times, early in the season, so I stopped trying.

OK. I thought I the news the other night that the game would be on ESPNU and hoped it could be watched on ESPN3 since I don't get ESPNU. =(

Edited by Ouchyfish

I downloaded an AU app from cbs and wanted to get peoples opinion on it. I live and Texas, love to watch the game muted and listen to the radio broadcast from Rod and Stan. In the past I could find a station on TuneIn and listen to it, but they gotten strict on that. Now I have trouble finding a station that has the game on the air, and if I do they usually change it the next week. I was thinking about paying for the all-acces and wanted to know if anyone else had done that. Is it worth the money?

• 11 months later...

Are there any updates on the best way to hear Rod during the game from the internet? TiA

Edited by Ouchyfish

• 2 years later...
  • 4 years later...

Just download the Auburn app and listen through it.

• Like 1