Auburn - Arkansas game time announced

Tiger in Spain

2:30pm on CBS. See you all on the Plains!!

Link

Amen. I was really hoping ESPN would pick this one up for the 6:45 slot.

Available in HDTV at least. Don't worry about the night game, I am pretty sure the UGA game will be a night game - while hosting Gameday.

how do they work out if ESPN gets games or if CBS. I'm pretty sure they both have contracts, but how do they decide which company gets which game? anyone know? and yes, i too hope that the UGA/AU game is a night game and i hope that gameday comes to the Plains!

Yeah, why is it we can only get AWAY night games!? THere is just something extra special about a night game at JH. Also it's nice not having to leave at 7 AM and barely get there in time for Tiger Walk and to eat.... ;)

I think it's been stated before, but I'll do it again. CBS gets first pick, ESPN 2nd, then CBS third of the SEC games. So we're not liokely to see another night game at AU this yr. I guess you have to take some of the bad w/ the good.

People are forgetting that Georgia still has to beat Florida which they can never do. Kentucky may be a night game on ESPN2 or something like that!!!!

I'm not at all happy about the UGA game being on CBS. I haven't liked their coverage of the SEC yet. :no: If it were up to me, every big-time :au: game would go to ESPN or possibly ABC.

People are forgetting that Georgia still has to beat Florida which they can never do. Kentucky may be a night game on ESPN2 or something like that!!!!

107961[/snapback]

We will beat UF one year...it will happen

Christ, WarTim said he thought we would win....now when he says that....

I'm a glass half-full kinda guy here...at least it's not the 11:30 JP slot.

Yeah, guys I think we need to remember that you trade in night games for a great season. UGA has had 2 great seasons before this one and I can't remember the last time they saw a night game cause CBS is always picking up their games.

We could always have a let down like last year and have 3 night games (USC, Tennessee, and Alabama), but i'd prefer to have a great season and not get a night game.

Archived