PICTURE OF A CROW

ole smokey

I tried to find a picture of a plate of crow to post with this message but no such luck. With that being said....yes i was here and I did say the Vols would win. Well looks like I was just a little bit....like 34-10 wrong. I don't exactly know what to say other than we just got our a$$e$ kicked. Our freshmen looked like true freshman for the first time this year. I don't know if the defensive schemes were that well played or if the Ainge just couldn't calm down. I say both. A couple of times he had open guys but just overthrew them. I did think our RB's showed they could run the ball also.....not to the same extent that ya'lls did but they did well for being nobodys at the beginning of the year (according to everyone). Campbell...he played lights out...not only did he complete the perfect passes at the perfect time they were long balls, not the little short passes that just anyone can complete. With all this but kissing done maybe we'll get to see ya again.....maybe it was just a bad night mare I will wake up tomorrow and it will be Saturday and no Sunday and our game is yet to be played.

GREAT GAME GUYS.........

Ya'll deserve a................................................WDE! :au:

thanks smokey...here's hoping you don't have to write another post like that for the rest of the year (except for when you play in the SECCG against AU).

good luck next week...those :uga: types look pretty good!

ct

What a classy post! Please, visit again and good luck with the puppies ! ! !

WAR EAGLE ! ! ! :au:

I tried to find a picture of a plate of crow to post with this message but no such luck.

How's this?

crow.jpg

But seriously...Classy post. Hope your guys get it together and beat Georgia - bad.

Archived