ESPN Commentators

passthebiscuits

I was noticing during the game, and again today when I was listening to the replay, I can't hear the ESPN commentators (not that that's such a bad thing). The crowd noise is louder than the announcers...I noticed this in the USC/Va tech game also. Anybody else feel this way, or I am going deaf?

I have the same problem with ESPN HD games. Every other channel on my cable is fine, but you have to jack up the volume about 10 clicks on ESPN to hear it. I will tweak the audio settings to test, but it's strange that it is only ESPN and specifically the HD games.

It's good to hear that I'm not the only one who had that problem Saturday. I was actually going to listen to the radio broadcast with the TV muted, but ESPN was a couple of seconds behind. I would hear Rod call the play before it happened. :P

It's good to hear that I'm not the only one who had that problem Saturday.  I was actually going to listen to the radio broadcast with the TV muted, but ESPN was a couple of seconds behind.  I would hear Rod call the play before it happened.  :P

108226[/snapback]

That's funny, because the opposite happend to me. I listened, via the internet, and it was 10 seconds behind the TV. I could watch the play and listen to the TV announcers and then hit mute to listen to Rod call the play. Worked great!

Archived