LSU wins another NC!

TitanTiger

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poor :corndog: s. So, let me get this straight. IF we had beaten them by a larger margin, they would like us? :blink:

Well face it they HATE Auburn. They don't play UGA every year. We are a bigger rival for them. I honestly could give a rat's a** what they think of Auburn

From SabanFan:

Attention Auburn fans...

You may have noticed that, despite the severe butt stompin' put on our Tigers, there is a lot of love for the Dawgs around here. I'm pretty sure that this poll will bear that out. Why? Because they whupped us then (figuratively) shook our hands and wished us well. No taunting, no attempts at one upmanship, no cigar smoking, etc. There's a lesson to be learned here.

There's a poll at the top that asks LSU fans who they would rather have succeed them as SEC Champs (since they probably won't repeat). The choices are Georgia, Auburn, and neither.

I responded with:

Lighting one up now...j/k

You guys really need to get over the cigar thing. There hasn't been anything to be upset about in this series in 4 years or so...unless you've got a chip on your shoulder big enough to throw your back out.

Another choice nugget of wisdom from the low-watt crowd:

Dont forget about the 31-7 31-7 31-7 crap they spewed all over the net 2 years ago

Dont forget about the cordog crap

Dont forget about exhaggerated stories of their brutal treatment by LSU fans

Dont forget about their pulling for and sucking up to USC last year and not for the SEC

Dont forget about that their kicker kicking in the midst of our halftime show

Dont forget about their players stomping on our logo

wow . .they are sad, sad, people and SabanFan is one of the worst.

Funny - we don't come home talking about how we were abused in Knoxville . .I wonder why?

Man, do they have a fixation problem or what? I guess we are their only big rival game. It probably makes them madder that they are, at best, our number three game, behind UAT and UGAly.

Did anyone on that board go to the game this year? The fans were well behaved, as we all were two years ago. The players from both teams stayed on the field long after the game talking anf giving each other props. It was a hard fought SEC battle and there were no incidents or problems that I saw or heard of.

Sounds like they can't let go of the past.

Exactly. All the stuff they are boo-hooing about is 3 or 4 years old. Do they also not remember us taking a knee at the end of the 2002 game inside their 5 yard line? We spent the whole afternoon on their end of the field and could have easily punched it in for another score. But we didn't. And have there been any other instances of so-called (according to their oversensitive feelings) "classlessness"? Nope.

The truth is, they have a serious inferiority complex. They win an NC, and all they can do is cry and whine about USC getting the AP national title. They beat us soundly last year and crow about it for 365 days, then get their widdle feewings hurt remembering that we bragged about our win from the year before. They lose in a heartbreaker this year, but can only complain about a legit call that gave us another shot at the extra point...forgetting that they didn't sniff field goal range after the first part of the second quarter.

Big babies. They need to go back to their stellar record of the 90s. At least then the record would match the attitude.

Another choice nugget of wisdom from the low-watt crowd:
Dont forget about the 31-7 31-7 31-7 crap they spewed all over the net 2 years ago

Dont forget about the cordog crap

Dont forget about exhaggerated stories of their brutal treatment by LSU fans

Dont forget about their pulling for and sucking up to USC last year and not for the SEC

Dont forget about that their kicker kicking in the midst of our halftime show

Dont forget about their players stomping on our logo

108281[/snapback]

Point. Counterpoint.

Dont forget about the 31-7 31-7 31-7 crap they spewed all over the net 1 year ago.

Dont forget about the ignorant trailer trash crap

Dont foget about the brutal treatment that WAS dished out when AU visited 3 years ago.

Dont forget about their incessant whining about USC and spreading their LSU vs the world Bull$*** all over our boards when we could care less

Dont forget about Duval doing the same crap at EVERY OTHER AWAY GAME THAT YEAR and the fat band chick that threw an elbow at him

Dont forget that every team in the SEC has stomped on our logo before.

Dont forget that no matter how hard you try, you wont get that STUPID pacifier back into the LSU fan's mouths. They are here to stay. To stay and to whine.

:thumbsdown::lsu:

They win an NC, and all they can do is cry and whine about USC getting the AP national title.

108294[/snapback]

Exactly! I still can't believe they get so upset about it. How many NC's can uat claim that AREN'T shared? Not many, which is still a huge accomplishment. You win a NC and you still have something to bitch about...don't understand it one bit.

And we just give them hell about it because we know it pisses them off like nothing else. :lol:

what the Hell do you Barners want? Hugs and kisses?

LSU plays Auburn every year, it's called a heated rivalry.

I stated my feeling about the AU/UGA choice and I choose AU because of the SEC West connection. I have no love for UGA in any way other than they can take a good butt whippin. They also can give one out.

I won't chastise another LSU fan for wanting to root for UGA over Auburn because LSU and AU are BITTER RIVALS. Nothing wrong with that. Let us not forget the lovefest that was Southern Cal fan and Auburn fan last year.

You guys are funny sometimes with your jaded view of the world. My view of the world is clouded with grease from my beloved corndogs or something.

:lsu:

Most people on this board seemed to be pulling for the sec/corndogs in the sugar bowl last year.

LSU fans have hands down the worst inferiority complex EVER for a defending national champion. No ifs, ands, or buts. It is hard to determine why, so I don't even try.

Man, ya'll are taking out your stored up anger pretty well...

I try to stay pretty objective about things. I think it's a shame that UF is LSU's last chance at a legit win this season. I think AU is the better team, maybe not as talented, but they got the "W" for a reason. UGA kicked our ass. Period. I'd like to get another chance at them, but I get sick to my stomach knowing we won't. The youth of our team has become evident, and we can only look to the future when our SEC domination will begin again... :P

ONE year = domination?

Only in a :corndog: world. :big::blink:

see, that's the thing . .Auburn and LSU AREN'T bitter rivals. Auburn and Alabama are bitter rivals, Auburn and UGA are bitter rivals. LSU is anotehr team on our schedule in teh SEC that happened to be good in 2001 and 2003.

You LSU folks constantly whining about stuff that happened 5 years ago are the only ones who think its "bitter." Maybe if you had some in-state competition you would find out what a true rivalry is.

We put a congrats on the index page for about a week or so when :lsu: won the MNC.

We are a pretty open minded bunch here.

ssshhhhh David . that makes WAY too much sense. They'd rather talk about Cigars, bands, running up scores from 5+ years ago. They choose to ignore stuff that conflicts with their developing hatred.

Because we are "Bitter" rivals . . .

whatever . .

LSU is a nice school, not everyone is classless, have a good football program ...... but damn I'm bored talking about them. They are nothing more than a tough football game each year - if they need a rival so bad, fire up the Tulane thing.

As Alabama football steadily heads towards a dirt nap, what other SEC West game does Auburn play that is of annual interest? Face it, this series has gotten weird and bitter through the years. The Jaime Howard interception game, the Cecil Collins game, the Troy Twillie interception, the Earthquake game, the gym fire game, the midfield logo game, the cigar game, the band/duval game, etc. When you can come up with nicknames for the matchups and people know exactly what you are talking about then it is more than just a game.

True, LSU is lacking an instate rival, but historically the biggest rival for LSU is Ole Miss. Well, Ole Miss is not what they used to be and to me LSU fans look at Auburn as our biggest rival. Does this sound familiar?

I understand the history of the Iron Bowl and all of that, but what if Alabama takes years to recover from the penalties. What if AU beats them 5 or 6 times in a row but continues to split with LSU every year. What game will you honestly look forward to more?

Archived