LSU wins another NC!

TitanTiger

If LSU doesn't luck out on a hail mary against UK that same year, they get embarassed nationally and go on to dwell in the middle of the pack like always.

110226[/snapback]

WTF are you talking about? We didn't win any sort of championship that year, and one more loss wouldn't have suddenly crippled our football program. :bs:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ONE year = domination?

No, but in 4 years under Saban - 2 SEC Championships and 1 BCS National Championship in comparison to 5 years under Tubberville and none of the above does in my book. And, if LSU doesn't have a blown coverage in the final seconds vs. Arkansas in '02, LSU is in the SEC Championship game again. Dominance, maybe...consistent competing for SEC Championships, definitely.

110203[/snapback]

Why don't you LSU folks start talking about THIS year's team and quit talking about teams from previous years? Seems to me that last year you did nothing but talk about the current team, but now you like to dwell on the past.

Great win over UF this week. If you guys win out, you could turn this into another great season.

WDE :au:

LSU- "Losers seeking uplifting" Pass the cool-aid! WDE!

if you don't think a loss to Kentucky would slightly hurt your recruiting (not to mention the non-New Years Day bowl you would have played in vs. the Cotton) . .you are kidding.

I'm not saying you would have been crippled or anything - but it would cause you some athletes - I can assure you.

You AU guys are so funny. So LSU looks at Auburn as its most bitter rival right now, is that such a bad thing? I mean who else are we supposed to hate? The pride of conference USA, Tulane? What about Ole Miss? Are you kidding? Not much in the cupboard if you want to look at the rest of the SEC West.

I guess the golden boot trophy is supposed to mean something, but in all honesty, if not for that flukey play at the end of the game two years ago, we don't even really have a hatred reference point for Arky. They are civil, play tough, and win some/lose some. No passion for that game.

Now in the last ten years, the Auburn/LSU game has really taken on a life of its own for LSU fans. I am so sorry that LSU is so far down the scale that we aren't a rival for Auburn. Perhaps a few more ugly episodes will change all of that. Or maybe LSU winning a couple more SEC Championships and another BCS MNC will raise our standing with the almighty Auburn fans.

In the Blue Grass Miracle season LSU was 8-5 and lost to Texas in the Cotton. I don't think losing the Kentucky game would have really amounted to much other than LSU going to the galleryfurniture.com or Independence Bowl. I also don't put much stock in a recruit who decides not to go to my University because they lose an SEC game on JP. I would hope that LSU has more to attract prospective student athletes than losing one game.

:poke: Oh BTW Southlink :moon: hahaha Looks like all of that senior leadership got your boys a whole lot of nothing. The 2004 season is more than just LSU, or doesn't "the Richt" know that? With Auburn coming up, you guys might not see Atlanta except as spectators. Your dream season is about to become a nightmare, mah boy. I know my SEC campaign is all but over, but yours is falling apart before it even gets started. I honestly hope UGA gets back to the SECG and AU treats the little slobbering leghumpers just like LSU did last year. I would say that beating UGA during the regular season and beating them again in the SECG could be tough, but it has been done fairly recently. :lsu:

Looks like it wasn't jawjahs year after all. :roflol:

:poke:   Oh BTW Southlink :moon: hahaha Looks like all of that senior leadership got your boys a whole lot of nothing.

You're right. Beating LSU by nearly 30 really isn't anything to gloat about.

WTF are you talking about? We didn't win any sort of championship that year, and one more loss wouldn't have suddenly crippled our football program.  :bs:

110238[/snapback]

ONE year = domination?

No, but in 4 years under Saban - 2 SEC Championships and 1 BCS National Championship in comparison to 5 years under Tubberville and none of the above does in my book. And, if LSU doesn't have a blown coverage in the final seconds vs. Arkansas in '02, LSU is in the SEC Championship game again. Dominance, maybe...consistent competing for SEC Championships, definitely.

110203[/snapback]

If LSU doesn't luck out on a hail mary against UK that same year, they get embarassed nationally and go on to dwell in the middle of the pack like always.

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts.......

110226[/snapback]

THATS WTF I was talking about. I was just countering a stupid Whatif with another stupid whatif. Why do you LSU fans take offense to EVERYTHING Auburn fans say? Jeez!

Archived