Joe Whitt

JTTIGER

We all post and talk about our defense and give most of the credit to Chizik and TT. I think that it is about time for us to recognize Joe Whitt and his accomplishments. Been at AU for a long time and produces great OLB's each and every year. Thanks for the dedication to Auburn and for producing competitive OLB's.

I could be wrong, but I think that Dye brought him in. I want to think that he was coaching high school at the time....... That's been a long time!

Joe Whitt has been here at Auburn since 1981, when Coach Dye started. He was the Asst. Head Coach in 1998 and then moved to Linebackers Coach from 1999 till now. He has coached the likes of Aundray Bruce, Kevin Green, Karlos Dansby, Takeo Spikes, Gregg Carr, Kurt Crain, Quentin Riggins, Anthony Harris, Dontarious Thomas, and others that I can't think of right now. Coach Whitt is the most loyal Auburn man ever.

WDE Coach Whitt, WDE!

Joe is the man. Maybe we need to make shirts like they did for Jim Bob Cooter at UT. Did anyone see those? They were a hoot....

Front: Joe Whitt

The Man, The Myth, The Legend

Back: W.W.W.D.?

What would Whitt do?

Sounds good, right?

Archived