3 Questions for y'all

moe

No.

No.

and

No.

TX doesn't have the D, OSU doesn't have a thing, and VA (assuming you mean UVA) hasn't played anyone yet.

Texas won't beat Oklahoma because Bob Stoops owns UT-Austin. On top of that Texas starts as a top ten team EVERY year and finishes with at least 3 losses. This week will be their first. I don't think it will be as lopsided as the past 2 years though. OU by 14.

I'm really not sure about OSU vs. Texas. I haven't watched OSU this year and I don't know enough about them. I'll go with the home team by 3. :D

Virginia has a great shot to beat Miami this year and I encourage them to do so! If the game is in Virginia, I'd bet on them to win. I think Petrino and Louisville will give Miami a run for their money as well.

In the next four weeks, Texas, Miami, and Georgia will all have a loss. Go ahead and write that down.

WDE :au:

No.

No.

and

No.

TX doesn't have the D, OSU doesn't have a thing, and VA (assuming you mean UVA) hasn't played anyone yet.

108543[/snapback]

Ditto

Ditto

and

Ditto

:big:

Texas won't beat Oklahoma because Bob Stoops owns UT-Austin.  On top of that Texas starts as a top ten team EVERY year and finishes with at least 3 losses.  This week will be their first.  I don't think it will be as lopsided as the past 2 years though.  OU by 14.

108548[/snapback]

I'm wondering if the loss of Mike Stoops will have any effect on the OU defense. They haven't been truly tested (though holding TTech to 13 is pretty good). This should be a very good game.

Archived