Arky Receiver quits team

CarolinaTiger

doesn't jones look like a kid you could really pull for? a throw-back type of guy it seems. nevermind this is his 8th year at the helm for arkansas.

Ahhh.I'm more worried about Monk and that FB more than him.YOU stop Jones you stop Arkansas.

108655[/snapback]

BINGO!!!! We have a winner!!!!!

Stop JONES...stops ARK...

Plain, simple, the truth of the matter.

Ahhh.I'm more worried about Monk and that FB more than him.YOU stop Jones you stop Arkansas.

108655[/snapback]

If by "that FB" you mean Peyton Hillis....he won't be playing. He has cracked vertebrae and will be out at least 6 weeks.

I had not heard about the injury to the FB. That "kid" is a HOSS. He is gonna' be a great one.

I hate that for him although I don't mind not facing him. Wish it was the flu bug or something that kept him out. Hey, maybe Matt Jones will eat something rancid the night before the game. :puke:

Whatever works. :P

108655[/snapback]

much easier said than done

Matt Jones doesn't need a team to beat anyone. If he is hot he has the capability to put some points up on us. This is our last hurdle before Georgia. I give us a 75% chance of winning.

BTW, One of Arkansas OL is also injured with a high ankle sprain. Matt Jones was sitting out practice early this week. Arkansas is coming to Auburn very beat up.

BTW, One of Arkansas OL is also injured with a high ankle sprain.  Matt Jones was sitting out practice early this week.   Arkansas is coming to Auburn very beat up.

108735[/snapback]

It's Zac Tubbs (Right Tackle, I believe)...and it's a broken leg, not a sprain. He's out.

http://www.woopig.net/php/index.php?topic=16393.0

enough with the rymes :)

108562[/snapback]

hmmm...would that be Leann Rymes you don't like or WaterMelon Rymes you are picketing??? :D

108629[/snapback]

yep and I'm in college :P

so sad :no:

well, they may be beat up right now, but they have the off week to get well.

this'll be an interesting 2 weeks...games we should win, but for some reason, i'm just adopting a wait-and-see attitude. what we need to do right now is a little bit of TCB.

ct

well, they may be beat up right now, but they have the off week to get well.

this'll be an interesting 2 weeks...games we should win, but for some reason, i'm just adopting a wait-and-see attitude.  what we need to do right now is a little bit of TCB.

ct

108745[/snapback]

Um, the only injuries I've seen mentioned will keep those players out for the AU game:

Hillis: cracked vertebrae (out 6-8 weeks)

Tubbs: broken leg (out for season)

EDIT: add another Ark player out for the season.

Derek Moore DE: broken leg (out for season)

The hits just keep comin.

Archived