"COMING SOON" VIDEO

Turd Ferguson

Idunno if you guys have noticed, but there is a pregame video that airs right inbetween the new Aubie video (which by the way is awesome) and the team entrance video (which is still pretty awesome). This video in between features music from The Passion of the Christ and scrolls words across the screen such as LEADERSHIP, SPIRIT, COURAGE, STRENGTH...stuff like that, and then, almost prophetically, says "IN 2004, AUBURN WILL RISE". I have never gotten chills from a video like I did from that one. This video was done by an outside source I hear, but I am dying to have a link to download it or simply a link to view it......

CAN ANYONE SHED SOME LIGHT?! I SIMPLY MUST HAVE IT.

Is it really from Passion? I love the music and the "Movie Trailer" style! Its pretty awesome. When you see Jason Campbell (notice, due to the Passion reference I dont feel right calling him JC at all) and the words LEADERSHIP fade in..........goosebumps!!!!

:au::football::cheer:

This video was done by an outside source I hear...

108648[/snapback]

If you watch when the green "This preview has been approved for all audiences" screen comes up you can see the name of the company. But you were too busy slobbering over yourself when it came on during the Citadel game to notice... :D

I have emailed the Auburn marketing department and they are not releasing these videos "at the current moment".

I still haven't seen the video. I was at the LSU game and we got to the stadium just before kickoff. I missed the new pregame and the new video. I hope to see it when I am down for the KY game.

The people you need to email about the video is the people in media relations. I know the guy that built the video...it's the same guy that does the basketball video....along with a TON of other things. If I talk to him this week, I'll ask and see if he can email me the video....he might not own the rights to do so, but I'll ask.

If you watch when the green "This preview has been approved for all audiences" screen comes up you can see the name of the company. But you were too busy slobbering over yourself when it came on during the Citadel game to notice...

I hate you, Jared...and yes, I was slobbering.

Sounds awesome!!! I haven't been to an Auburn football game YET. I'll be going to the AU and Arkansas game though. I'll be sure to watch for it. Has Auburn ever released one of the videos they show on the jumbo-tron?

War Eagle and bring on LA Tech !!!! :au::thumbsup:

I just got home from the game. I videoed the video, if that makes sense. I haven't even looked at the video. So, I don't know how it turned out. If anyone wants a copy, email me and I'll be glad to send it.

Archived