Paper Shakers back for UGA Game?

DKW 86

I thought the haze was created because the shaking created a fine dust from the coloring of the tissue paper.

Anyway...I love the sound of the paper shakers. Didn't care so much for them staining my clothes when they got wet though.

Didn't care so much for them staining my clothes when they got wet though.

108760[/snapback]

If we can hang an L on the bullpuppies I'm pretty sure my clothes would be stained in some way with or without paper shakers.

It is created by the fine dust used in the coloring.

BTW, you can still use the wooden sticks to stir your drinks.

108778[/snapback]

it's a real shame that some people must have a stirrer in the stadium for their "cocktails"...I think you should face the hrash reality that you indeed have a problem if you cannot put the booze away for 3 or 4 hours and enjoy a football game...and the lame excuse that it makes the game more fun just magnifies the problem...JMO :puke::puke::puke:

what are the paper shakers? whats the difference in the regular shakers?

108608[/snapback]

:blink: :::cough::::! *ack!*

Ahem. WHAT are paper shakers ? Good lordy, I about passed out!

it's a real shame that some people must have a stirrer in the stadium for their "cocktails"...I think you should face the hrash reality that you indeed have a problem if you cannot put the booze away for 3 or 4 hours and enjoy a football game...and the lame excuse that it makes the game more fun just magnifies the problem...JMO   

I'm sure you made a fine outstanding hall monitor when growing up.

the plastic ones are better for stirring cocktails, though.

108746[/snapback]

BLASPHEMER!

I'd MUCH rather taste test my drink after stirring it w/a wooden handle than one of those horrific plastic ones !

Personally, I think this paper shaker thing might be wishful thinking on out part. I really doubt the athletic department or whoever makes the calls has the foresight or gumption to bring back the paper shakers. These are the same people who paved over every inch of grass field on Auburn's campus and tried to undo the tradition of tailgaiting on campus.

it's a real shame that some people must have a stirrer in the stadium for their "cocktails"...I think you should face the hrash reality that you indeed have a problem if you cannot put the booze away for 3 or 4 hours and enjoy a football game...and the lame excuse that it makes the game more fun just magnifies the problem...JMO   

I'm sure you made a fine outstanding hall monitor when growing up.

108833[/snapback]

LOL!!!

:big::big::big:

its just simple truths...i make a fine hall monitor...you make a fine problem drinker...who really cares...what matters is that you make a funny...right?

108856[/snapback]

Dude settle down. It's some serious leaping to conclusions to say that if somone wants to have a drink during a football game they are a problem drinker. I happen to enjoy a few beers while tailgating or watching a game, and that's about the only time I drink - far from a problem but thanks for your concern. Maybe you should reserve judgements for people you know.

:moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon:

yeah yeah yeah....all i am saying is that you really have to work at getting alcohol into JHS on football Saturdays...draw your own conclusions about how important the almighty drink is to you by how hard you work to "smuggle " your little bottles into the games. I guess I'm jsut jaded by years of fighting off drunk greeks for prime student section seating only to watch them fight over who drank up all the Jimmy Beam while the game is on the line...sorry if I jumped on you. Didn't mean to accuse and yes it did sound that way...accept my sincere apology? and titan...thanks for your $0.02, you really brought a lot to the table there....or not.

Now that I don't sit in the student section anymore, its not too hard to smuggle in...and I get to sit down when I want to (or have to). :lol: To each his own.

You can shake them faster and harder. The little wooden sticks don't bend as much. But they will break. It was always so cool to get them thrown up. And almost nobody got left out. Many people usually got two of them. I can still see them now wrapped in the brown paper. Rip it open and about 20 fell out.

Wisha, wisha, wisha, wisha.Wisha, wisha, wisha, wisha.Wisha, wisha, wisha, wisha.Wisha, wisha, wisha, wisha.Wisha, wisha, wisha, wisha.Wisha, wisha, wisha, wisha.Wisha, wisha, wisha, wisha.Wisha, wisha, wisha, wisha.Wisha, wisha, wisha, wisha.Wisha, wisha, wisha, wisha.Wisha, wisha, wisha, wisha.Wisha, wisha, wisha, wisha.Wisha, wisha, wisha, wisha.Wisha, wisha, wisha, wisha.

Great sound.

P.S. Turd's right. Too much alcohol ruins the game. And it makes you have to pee too. And every second peeing is a big play I might miss.

Archived