What will we see saturday?

PChamp119

La Tech can't be taken too lightly. Tho it will probably come down to our defense stopping that RB of theirs, what will our offense do? Will we see the vanilla offense or will we take this opponent seriously like an SEC foe. I hope we at least start with our real offense and can always back off.

Motes will be held to his lowest rushing total of the year.

Campbell will throw a couple of long passes early which lead to scores

Caddy and Ronnie will both rush for over 100 yds.

The back ups will play most of the 2nd half.

Auburn will win by 21.

I see AU coming out with all their guns. That's the only way to take control of the game. Hopefully, that will happen sometime in the second quarter, and we can then play a UT type second half and give Cox some more experience.

What I see (HOPE FOR) is that CAB will run a toned down version of the gulf coast offense to give JC some more reps in that offense. After we get up by 21 (HOPE FOR again) we will see BC run the same toned down version but maybe just a little more opened up. CAB needs to get BC some real game experience with the real offense just in case he is needed during any of the remaining games.

Motes will be held to his lowest rushing total of the year.

Campbell will throw a couple of long passes early which lead to scores

Caddy and Ronnie will both rush for over 100 yds.

The back ups will play most of the 2nd half.

Auburn will win by 21.

108705[/snapback]

Thanks irnimrod, you just saved me $24.95.

I think it will be opened up much more than against ULM or Citadel. The reason I say thi is that if we jump to a big lead early you will force them to have to try and throw to catch up. The best defense against Moates is to not have them give him the ball. Plus, looking at the way they hung in there the first half against UT shows that they need to be taken much more seriously than ULM or Citadel.

Archived