College Football Prognostications

MDM4AU

La Tech at Auburn

10/09/2004

The Folks on the Plains of Alabama will roll out the red carpet this weekend. After all, they're known for their pigskin hospitality. But they're also known for their pigskin prowess, and Tommy Tuberville's Big Cats will do everything they can to make sure the Ruston Canines spend the afternoon chasing their tails.

Leonard's Loser -- Louisiana Tech by 17.

Alabama at Kentucky

10/09/2004

Mike Shula's Pigskin Pachyderms will march into Lexington this weekend, and the locals better be ready with the shovels, because they can make a real mess. Rich Brooks' Commonwealth Kitties started the season getting skinned at a regular rate, but they've been getting their backs up with more frequency. But all that'll do is make them a bigger target for the trunk whipping they're gonna suffer this weekend.

Leonard's Loser -- Kentucky by 6

UAB at Mississippi St.

10/09/2004

Watson Brown's Fireballs will head to Starkville this weekend, and do their best to start a pigskin inferno. But Sylvester Croom's Pack of Canines might have something to say about that. They'll have their hackles up and their legs raised, but I ain't sure they can spread enough water to keep the place from burning down.

Leonard's Loser -- Mississippi State by 2.

Tennessee at Georgia

10/09/2004

The Red Clay Hounds have been treating the Knoxville Army like their personal fire hydrant these past few years, and Phillip Fulmer's got a wet leg as a result. Now the Tennessee Brigade marches into the Athens Kennel and drags their possum guns with them. But only time will tell if they're the right caliber for shooting Canines.

Leonard's Loser -- Tennessee by 5.

LSU at Florida

10/09/2004

The Giant Water Lizards are splashing around the home swamp to get the thing good and stirred up for this weekend's visitors. But Nick Saban's Bengals are at home in the wetlands, and will likely handle themselves well. Of course, something's got to give when these two great pigskin contingents meet, and I think the Rowdy Reptiles will give up a few pounds of flesh.

Leonard's Loser -- Florida by 4.

Mississippi at South Carolina

10/09/2004

The Gray Backs ain't been raising much of a pigskin insurgency this season. Now they carry their long guns into the Columbia Chicken Farm to see if they can scare up some fowl. Of course, the place will be hopping with Roosters, and that might sound appetizing to David Cutcliffe, but it won't be long before he realizes these birds are tough to eat.

Leonard's Loser -- Mississippi by 10.

http://percy.leonardslosers.com/ll/games.nsf/siteframe

Ummm. Where does this guy think that LSU is at home in teh Swamp. Florida has a long history of issuing us beatings there. Matter of fact in the last 13 years LSU has beaten them once there, (And once at home for that matter)

I mean I hope my Tigers can bounce back, but at least do some research...

Guys on weed......

I think the original Leonard died a few years back and this is his son now. I remember listening to leonard loser's on the radio while driving up to Auburn for the game as a young boy.

BTW, I think UAB is going to steamroll Miss. State. I can't remember a worse team. I have no idea how they beat Tulane.

ok, so maybe it's the weed but I like lsu too... and I gotta feeling State might beat UAB. UAB knows how to lose some of those they're supposed to win.

Archived