Neil on Finescum

Aubie7

Neil just suggested that MS be fired now and they bring in....Bar' Jr.-Gene Stallins! :blink: What a joke! :lol: I don't care if they re-animated the Old man, UAT is down :thumbsdown: and will be down :thumbsdown: for a few years. AND they will never be where they were in the late 60's and thru the 70's.

:au: It seems that Finebaum would get tired of talking about how bad Alabama and Mike Shula are. I have a hard time believing that most of his listeners want to hear that subject day after day. I listen to Southern Sports Tonight most of the time and they talk about teams from all over the south, which is a nice change of pace from the; Shula should be fired and bama has great talent fiasco that the Finebaum show puts out. Whatever.... If Dye, White, or Trottman aren't on his show then I'm definately not listening :au:

I dont mind listening to Finebaum online but I get tired of him bashing people just for fun.....one day he is bashing Auburn....the next Alabama....

I do like listening to Trottman, what a class act.

108893[/snapback]

Why does Trottman not do color anymore?

Why in the world did they ever get rid of Stallings in the first place?

108877[/snapback]

I believe, if I remember correctly, THEY had grown weary of WINNING u g l y .

I wonder how they feel about LOSING U G L Y ? :outahere:

there are days that i would like to take an ax and remove the head from the mini-james carville,but, if you want accurate info you can believe it is true or about to be true....actually neil vickers is funny and the guy does ask some really good questions.....i have found that the show on wjox is a joke when it comes to those "my sources"....take finebaum with a grain of salt and try to enjoy the show....it really is not that bad....don't get me wrong, that little baldheaded b*****d has really lit me up a lot of times so much that i stopped listening for a while,but i found there is not anyone that i can get on radio that is any better

I liked Stallings...he was a class act (unlike some of the others..). Remember, Stallings was on Auburn's short list when they hired Dye.

A guy called in yesterday and made a crack substituting Shane from Centerpoints name for S%#T. Finebaum, the caller and Vickers spent the next 5 minutes coming up with phrases like, "Shula ain't worth a Shane." "I just Shane'd all over myself." "You're Shane'n me."

I had to admit it was pretty funny, especially using a tool like Shane for the reference. :D:D:D

i was listening when that happened....my wife and i laughed until we had tears....shane is finebaum's brother in law.....he is also a moron.....he doesnt have "shane for brains"......they are doing it again today.....funny stuff

I think it was the same guy who calls in to sports call.. Terry from Talladega.... who hates carnell and jason...

tigger, ole terry sounds like a real "shanehead" to me....there is not a qb in the nation that is playing, within their respected systems, better than campbell....it is obvious to see what his problem has been all along....carnell?....carnell is carnell....i really appreciate the effort that he gives on every play....he plays the game the way it should be played.....only a moron with "shane" for brains would not like those two

Neil doesn't know his A$$ from shinola. Moreover, Stallings is too old to return to Bammer and doesn't want the headache! Dream on!

Shane is a bonified IDIOT and he is just beginning to experience the heartbreack and misery that all Bammers are going to experience. What kind of man has a life only predicated on how many times he can be on Finescum and run his mouth. Bammer should be proud of idiots like him.....glad he is for Bammer!

A guy called in yesterday and made a crack substituting Shane from Centerpoints name for S%#T.  Finebaum, the caller and Vickers spent the next 5 minutes coming up with phrases like, "Shula ain't worth a Shane."  "I just Shane'd all over myself."  "You're Shane'n me."

I had to admit it was pretty funny, especially using a tool like Shane for the reference. :D  :D  :D

109198[/snapback]

I heard that too! It was great! I would just like to add that we beat the "Shane" out of Tenny last week!

Archived