Preorder Pay-per-view

jared52

Has your cable network allowed you to order the game yet through the digital cable box? I have Charter and don't see the option on any of the PPV channels. I did see something about cheerleaders in one description but I don't think it's what I was looking for! :no::blink:

Ok, let me ask again. As of last night no game listed on the box. And ideas? I guess I'll call Charter later...

Its listed on the ESPN Gameplan. If you can order the Gameplan, you should be able to oder the AU game on PPV. If you can't see/order the Gameplan through your cable provider than you may not be able to get the AU game on PPV.

You don't have to preorder it with Charter, Jared. It's channel 861 where i live. You won't get the B button to show up until tomorrow.

You don't have to preorder it with Charter, Jared.  It's channel 861 where i live. You won't get the B button to show up until tomorrow.

109391[/snapback]

Oh ok, it's usually $5 cheaper if you preorder. I guess that's not the case this time.

A bar owner I know told me yesterday that it costs $400 to get an Auburn pay for view in a commercial bar and only $250 to get a Bammer pay for view. He said he couldn't understand why there was such a difference. I told him it had to do with the quality of entertainment. :moon::moon::moon:

It will not be too long at all until uat is PAYING bars $250.00 to carrry the games.

:big::big::big:

Archived