Why is this board so editied

AuburnSpider

Why does discussion about obviously poor defensive coaching seem to be off limits? If that's the case you should add "no negative post" to the house rules.

Its not, it is how people choose to discuss it.  There is a huge difference between, constructive and destructive criticism.  We've always said, its not what, but how you say something.

The "Stop acting like bammers"

threads have no place here either. It seems like those posts fit the mold of how you guys want people to think so it's ok. Frankly, I would rather anybody call me anything in the world other than a bammer. So basically we can't talk negatively about a coach, but we can claw each others eyes out on the board. I have a ton of resoect for you BB, but I don't get that one.

I love this site, and I like the mods.  I don't think it's time to fire coaches.

But the editing is too heavy IMO.

We appreciate that, but being proactive is better than reactive in some instances.

I understand that.  I know y'all do the best you can and im sure the meltdown has been pretty hot today.  You are just as frustrated as me and if I have been out of line today I'm sorry.  I don't post as much as a lot of folks so I usually try to make what I say count.  I really appreciate what you guys do.  It's just hard to watch us play defense like we have been.  War eagle

I love this site, and I like the mods.  I don't think it's time to fire coaches.

But the editing is too heavy IMO.

We appreciate that, but being proactive is better than reactive in some instances.

I understand that.  I know y'all do the best you can and im sure the meltdown has been pretty hot today.  You are just as frustrated as me and if I have been out of line today I'm sorry.  I don't post as much as a lot of folks so I usually try to make what I say count.  I really appreciate what you guys do.  It's just hard to watch us play defense like we have been.  War eagle

Thank you for understanding.

Why does discussion about obviously poor defensive coaching seem to be off limits? If that's the case you should add "no negative post" to the house rules.

Intelligent discussion is not off limits.  It is encouraged.  It's the posts calling for a coach to be fired that get taken down.  There are plenty of threads discussing the defense (or lack there of). 

Mods, you all do a great job and make this site the best ever.  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Keep up the good work and if I get out of line, I don't mind you letting me know what I said or did wrong. 

I love AU win, lose or draw. Coaches know best what needs to be  done so we need to leave it to them.

:believe:    :believe:    :believe:        :wareagle:      :wareagle:

Archived