Hey, let's not stop with just shakers!

pursuethis

Ok guys bear with me. Its now 2:30 in the morning on Friday October 8, and I was just woken up from one of the best dreams I can ever remember in my life. I saw the old paper shakers in the crowd. The haze was just as I remember it when I saw us beat Alabama in 89, when we beat FSU in 90 and when we beat Bama again in 93. But there was more. When the greatest team in the land came out on the field the jeserys were different. They didn't have the AU under the chin, and there were no names on the back. It was in the 1989 style. And the defensive line and linebackers had those old neck pads! Then I looked to the goal post and saw the old Blue/white/orange goal post pads. You might be saying well you just had a dream from the old days. Maybe but the new scoreboard was there (althought if we could I would love to bring back the old one). Also when the team came out the cheerleaders were carring the old "WAR EAGLE" banner that they use to carry when the team came out. And as the sun set Auburn was on top of the GA pupps. Ladies and Gentlemen, I propose to you this, send this to someone that can make this happen, I know it cant be exactly the same but dang it, how awesome would it be to show up to Jordan-Hare Stadium on November 13 at 2:30 (For Auburn students it will be around 9:30 for seats) and to see the old goal post pads, the old banner, the paper shakers, and the old jerseys that put the fear of God into any opposing quarterback. or maybe its just the ramblings of a 20 year old Auburn student that longs for the days of ol, but still it would be pretty cool.

Hope this brought good memories to all and who knows it might work!

WAR EAGLE!!!

ONE GAME AT A TIME!!!

LOUISIANA TECH!

I for one would be happy just to see the old orange face mask again. I thought those looked wicked cool. Oh, and the paper shakers. Of course. I just ordered a bundle online. WDE!

Well, that was an interesting dream, maybe a good dream, but one of the best?

Have you not had the one about the nurses, school teacher or the lady cop? And then there's the one where I'm camping and a platoon of lady marines is lost and I "help" them out. How could I ever forget the Bammer Cheerleader (Don't worry, I took great precautions). Finally the one of the Space Amazons and their Queen who I pleased so well that she refused to destroy Earth as long as I lived.

Well, at least one of my best dreams was sorta football related. *grin*

Archived