anyone pulling for the turds to beat

tombigbeetiger

kentucky tommorrow?....we probably should be, i suppose....i can't do it,but maybe some of you can....why?....if the bammers get a bid to say. "the kotex maxi-pad bowl", they'll all be happy and shula's job would be safe.....he really does need to stay there for a few years ;);););););););) if you get my drift

If bama wins, it helps auburns SOS. If bama plays in a bowl...they have to share the revenue with the SEC.

But if I were an AU fan...I would be pulling for UK.

Its one of those games where you want it to be close and bama loose at the end.........thats what I'm thinking :au:

Let's see noe, given the choice of pulling for bama and having a root canal done, I'd go for having the root canal. The latter would be less painful than the first.

I'm pulling for the Cats! Sorry to say it.

THe fact is it is in Auburns best interest for Bama to look bad. The more "in disarray or unstable" Bama looks to recruits the better Auburn looks !

kentucky tommorrow?....we probably should be, i suppose....i can't do it,but maybe some of you can....why?....if the bammers get a bid to say. "the kotex maxi-pad bowl", they'll all be happy and shula's job would be safe.....he really does need to stay there for a few years ;)   ;)   ;)   ;)   ;)   ;)   ;)   ;)   if you get my drift

109309[/snapback]

With respect to BG and some of the "good guys" who still haven't seen the light and continue to be Bama fans....

I don't know if I can ever pull for Bama (although I will admit to doing so on rare occasions in the distant past). I would like to see Shula continue to struggle with them for another year or two, however, just to stretch out the controversy and disarray in their program.

But I also do not want Bama going to a bowl game of any sort this year or next. Why? While I acknowledge that their extra games with Hawaii in the last two years did not violate the letter of any NCAA rules, I think they definitely violated the spirit of their post-season ban. In doing so, I felt they were thumbing their nose at the NCAA and all teams that play within the rules.

Feeling like they used a loop hole to slip past the spirit of the NCAA findings and thereby continue the attitude that the Tide is above the law, I hope they will still have to the pay the price of no post-season play. In fact, it will be even more painful for them to not make a bowl game when they are technically eligible.

What goes around, comes around. And as long as many in the Bama nation continue to use loopholes to dodge their punishment, as long as they spend more time blaming Phil Fulmer than accepting responsibility for their own actions, I have a hard time wishing them any good.

...and again, with due respect to BG and the other rational Bama posters on this board, I do realize that not all Bama fans fall into this catagory. Some have accepted reality and take things reasonably. But I'm afraid you're in the minority, at least among the Bama fans I know, BG.

Here is how I pull for teams

1. Auburn

2. The State of Alabama(Bama, Troy, UAB) unless it helps Auburn for

Bama to lose

3. The SEC

4. Auburn Basketball

I will leave it to you all to figure out who I am pullin' for in this game. :big:

I don't care about improving our SOS or anything else. If they played college tiddly-winks, I'd pull for UA to lose. The next thing to give me pleasure on a Saturday afternoon beside Auburn winning is UA losing. As was said before, I've actually pulled for UA twice in my lifetime. When they played Notre Dame back in the early 80s and when they played Miami for the NC. (I now wish they had lost that game, because it gave them MNC number 1397).

Any time, any game, any day, any year, any sport, I want UA to lose.

Now if we could just get their arrogant mouths as quiet as BD Stadium was last Saturday night, we would all be better off.

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!!!

WarTim Posted Today, 10:11 AM

I will leave it to you all to figure out who I am pullin' for in this game. 

We all know WT will have Crimson and White on Saturday and be yelling Roll Tide Roll! :big::rolleyes::poke:

:roflol:

WarTim Posted Today, 10:11 AM

I will leave it to you all to figure out who I am pullin' for in this game. 

We all know WT will have Crimson and White on Saturday and be yelling Roll Tide Roll! :big::rolleyes::poke:

:roflol:

109453[/snapback]

I think there is a better chance of the Shot Bus behind the Supper Club cranking up and taking my kids to school on Monday morning.

Archived