anyone pulling for the turds to beat

tombigbeetiger

My dad once told me a story that he went into a resturant with my mom and he saw a guy wearing an Bumma hat. He then turned to my mother and said, "I can't eat here, lets go."

Gotta go with the Mildcats!

Topic Q: anyone pulling for the turds to beat Ky?

Answer: NO! I really have trouble imagining any set of circumstances that would make me pull for UAT. If a win from them would help SOS for us so as to give us a chance for some high honor--well, maybe.

Grudgingly, certainly, but just maybe. (I still can't believe it.)

I will pull for the :ua: Team and Coaches and maybe a few, and I mean a very few of the fans.

There, I Nominate myself for the Nobel Prize in Open-Mindedness and Diplomacy. :yes::lol:

I will pull for the :ua: Team and Coaches and maybe a few, and I mean a very few of the fans.

There, I Nominate myself for the Nobel Prize in Open-Mindedness and Diplomacy. :yes::lol:

109547[/snapback]

:ua: 45

:uk: 17

Man, I hope all those calling into Finebaum watched that game. Heck with Bama winning that big, I wonder what the heck PF will talk about for 20 hours this week while everyone is ignoring his requests for interviews?

PF, what a shane head! :roflol:

DKW, you laugh..but I PROMISE you PF is hoping AU looks bad against La Tech so he can turn fast on CTT and have someone to whine about.

109691[/snapback]

BG, we totally agree!

I know PF will turn on CTT as soon as he slips up. He is getting no interviews and that is killing him. He wil say anything to get the :ua: and :au: folks talking to him again.

Archived