Be loud and be proud Saturday!

Aubie7

Please, everyone, tomorrow is an important game. We all need to be at Tiger Walk. We need to yell and cheer all day. Don't think this game is a gimme. We need to crush those guys tomorrow to make a statement. That's what each game is from now on: a statement game. Get on your feet for the kickoffs and yell "War Eagle! Hey!(which is something that a lot of people don't do anymore). Make nosie and get on your feet! The team needs us big time tomorrow. Have a safe trip, if you are going.

WDE!

Definately... On my way to the game and every "War Eagle" I hear I reply, "War Eagle and Yell Loud" on every gameday. I usually have no voice after the game. Everyone around me stands up and yells at kickoffs and most of the game though. I rarely ever sit down. and when it get's cold i don't cause I'll be right back up and have to sit on a cold seat. :dustycouch: War Eagle

and yell "War Eagle! Hey!(which is something that a lot of people don't do anymore).

Since when? I hardly have a voice when I leave that statium and my ears hurt.

I think everyone yells at kickoff. That's one of the greatest things. That and the eagle of course. Oh yeah, the ballgame, the fans, the players, the tradition, etc. are pretty drarn great too!!!!

By the way, in that Tennessee game I never heard UT's kickoff cheer...all I could hear was "WAR EAGLE...HEY!!!"

and yell "War Eagle! Hey!(which is something that a lot of people don't do anymore).

Since when?  I hardly have a voice when I leave that statium and my ears hurt.

109379[/snapback]

I am talking about on kickoffs. It is rare that everyone, or most everyone stands for the kick and yells War Eagle! Hey! as the ball leaves the tee. This is especially true in games like tomorrow when we are out of conference, or Vandy.

WE will be leavin' out in about 45 minutes. (My lovelly bride went home at lunch and packed the van!)

I PROMISE to do my part.....Anyone have any doubts?! :big:

W D E ! ! ! :au:

I am always nervous! What if we come out flat? Turn it over a few times? We had to beat UCF on a almost last second TD a few years ago. That's what I am worried about. I hope their big RB doesn't get uncorked.

Archived