Bound for the National Championship

McClover75

i know what your talking about but Ole Miss is not very good, Arkansas is one of those unpredictable teams where auburn will do good against them or wont do good, and LA Tech only has their RB Moats

But all of the above are SEC teams, unless their name begins with "Vander" and ends with "bilt", are a threat if you take them lightly...especially Arkansas.

Stranger things have happened. We'll do much better if we bring our lunch pail to work every Saturday and let the rest take care of itself. The media is doing a good enough job of keeping this way down the road mentality at the forefront. Let's not make it worse.

If, if, if.  Let's take care of La Tech, Arkansas, Kentucky, and Ole Miss before we discuss Georgia, much less SEC or national title games.

109493[/snapback]

That's definitely the right attitude to have.

My attitude this year for LSU is this:

If we don't beat UF we immediately start preparing for next year. If JaMarcus doesn't start against the Gators, I will be disappointed.

Shush that stuff up right now!!!!!!

I see the writing on the wall as much as anybody does, but seeing it and talking about it are two VERY different things.

Not so fast my friend!!! IF we beat LaTech this saturday, we will be 6-0. Then we get to play an good Ark team up there who has also had an off week to get ready for us.

Leads me to an old saying. "If a frog had wings, he wouldn't bump his arse when he lands."

This is what we do to ourselves every year. We start playing the if game and our hype gets to the players and they get overhyped and then we fall flat on our faces in a game we aren't suppose to lose. Come on people one game at a time!!!!!!!!! One game at a time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived