I'll tell you guys one thing!

ChinaVol

I don't think the Vols are huget underdogs in the game this weekend! We just ran into a team that is very good and that fully exposed all of our weaknesses. Auburn is definetly a to 5 team and possibly better. I don't think UGA is anywhere close to that level. Take the Vols and the points.

I don't think the Vols are huget underdogs in the game this weekend! We just ran into a team that is very good and  that fully exposed all of our weaknesses. Auburn is definetly a to 5 team and possibly better. I don't think UGA is anywhere close to that level. Take the Vols and the points.

109542[/snapback]

Boy, I hope your right, UGA's D is pretty intimmidating right now.

Auburn is definetly a to 5 team and possibly better. I don't think UGA is anywhere close to that level. Take the Vols and the points.

Surely , you can't be serious.

No I really think AU is a top 5 team.

109548[/snapback]

Well, that may or may not be. I was referring to your comment about UGA. What have you seen in the last 2 1/2 years that leads you to believe that ? Richt seems to be making UT his personal ( expletive deleted ) even worse than Spurrier did. :blink:

UGA better hope they don't lose Pollock or Greene! Losing either one could make a huge difference in their offense or defense..... Just a thought although I hope it doesn't happen. :au:

Yeah, but UGA was the better team on the field... TOs and penalties aside UGA wins.

Sound familiar?

J/K Good win for the Vols and a growing up game for Ainge.

So does this almost guarantee UT a spot in the SEC championship? They own wins over the only other 2 contenders in the east. SC won't get as far as I thought they would, they're out. UF would need to win out the rest of the year in the SEC to stand a chance, but even then since UT owns a win over them, does it matter?

No I really think AU is a top 5 team.

109548[/snapback]

Well, that may or may not be. I was referring to your comment about UGA. What have you seen in the last 2 1/2 years that leads you to believe that ? Richt seems to be making UT his personal ( expletive deleted ) even worse than Spurrier did. :blink:

109583[/snapback]

For the record, I never came right out and SAID UGA would destroy UT. I only quetioned those who thougth UT had a chance. Sorry, but Crow will NOT be served here.

well, if UT wins out, they're in the SECCG.

if they lose, then the advantage will go to the winner of the UF/UGA game, IF those teams go undefeated the rest of the way, which of course, we know won't happen, because UGA plays US!

SO, if UT loses to USC, BAMA, or ARK(? do they even play?), and UF beats UGA (again), then UF could still make it, however, UF or UGA must have UT lose a conference game, or else it's not in their cards to lose to auburn in the SECCG this year.

ct

Archived