STUPID WEDDINGS!!!!!!

MDM4AU

I have a wedding to go to today! :angry:

There should be a law against weddings that interfere with college football!

On top of all this, the two getting married are D@mn-Stupid Bammers. (I would skip it but my wife would be UNHAPPY with me. Not to mention that 5 foot-nothin' woman has a right like a heavy-weight boxer! :blink: )

Some people just don't think...

Weddings during college football :biggun:

People who have them :shoot:

:soapbox:

Pocket radios work well. Just don't stand up and yell TOUCHDOWN AUBURN!!. That would be considered bad taste. Also don't tell you wife. Wives tend not to understand.

:cheer:

I talked to a lady yesterday, that attended one in Auburn last saturday.

They had the reception before the game, and afterwards, they all watched the game on a widescreen tv they had set up! :cheer:

I will be missing the AU-GT game next year due to a wedding.

109614[/snapback]

Jared

I doubt they will still want each other in another year. You will get to go to the game if you can hook either one up. ;)

I will be missing the AU-GT game next year due to a wedding.

109614[/snapback]

Jared

I doubt they will still want each other in another year. You will get to go to the game if you can hook either one up. ;)

109617[/snapback]

Actually they passes the biggest test already. Every couple that came to our church when I was in Auburn or became a couple at our church... split up. There are a couple of exceptions. Turd Furgason and his current wife (though there were moments.... :D) and this couple. It's cool. The are getting married at night so we are pulling for a day game.

Well MDM, think of it this way...at least it's La Tech week. Not saying we should overlook them, but odds are we'll handle them with relative ease compared to other teams we've yet to play this year.

Now, if the dumb bammers wanted to get married on Arkansas, Georgia, or Alabama week, I'd just sleep on the couch for a while. Dummies should have known better.

Archived