How good is Tennessee...

TigerfanKM

I realize in college football, anyone can lose to anyone on any given Saturday. But I am sitting here in fromt of my pc listening to the Auburn game (I AM the biggest Auburn fan in Wod River, IL) and at the same time watching the UGA vs Tenn game and I am AMAZED! I figured Tenn would give GA a good game but in no way did I imagine they would dominate as they have. They are showing us the way to beat the dawgs- long drives, win the time of possesion battle- and keep Greene and company on the sidelines. I am also very proud of Auburn for playing well and not getting the big head. Maybe we are finally learning our lessons. And who knows, we may very well see Tenn again in Atlanta... War Eagle!!

At the risk of jinxing the rest of our season Im going to go ahead and say it.

We have a pretty darn good football team. I dont know if Georgia had an off game or if UT had one against us but I cant remember the last time we looked this good consistantly. Barring a letdown against Arky we will be playing in Atlanta(most likely against UT)

LSWhooo still has a few corn dogs up their sleeve. The Gators don't have

them beat just yet. BIG score right before half time...

109800[/snapback]

Yup, just saw that. I saw the 14-0 score when I made the post. They're doing ok, they just need to overcome some mistakes now.

FSU is having a rough time with Syracuse too, suprisingly... Its 17-13 in the 4th.

Archived