Ray Hudson

tkdpal

“It’s early yet but it doesn’t look real good right now,” Shula said about Hudson’s knee. “It might be another serious knee injury. We hope for the best but the doctors didn’t have a good look on their face coming off.

WSFA just said Ray Ray's season was over. I just saw the hit for the first time and all i can say is ouch......

Another tough break for uat. You hate to see kids get hurt. They were aleady saddled with zero depth. What was a bad season now looks like a total train wreck.

ray's a senior? that's horrible. even worse than brodie's knee then. he really looked like he was running himself into a mid-round draft pick, but now he may get the demarco mcneil treatment. teams too scared to come near him. that's really awful for him.

it's karma if you ask me.

109963[/snapback]

That's a rotten thing to say. :thumbsdown:

Hudson is a back that can play on Sundays. He doesn't deserve to have his career put in jeopardy, even if karma were a real thing.

Ray Ray was a player. Bama's season just took a serious hit.

Best of luck to him on a speedy recovery. I had told my wife before the game that you'd need to get used to hearing his name because he was for real. Now this. Wow! I feel sorry for him and his future family that would've done well off of his career.

Prayers sent.

Archived