The SEC nuts as always

TexasLSUTiger

first all, another congrats on so far a great season and #4 ranking.

Another skitso(sp?), You have Auburn beating LSU by one at home, then Auburn hammers UT on the road the next week. Same week LSU gets POUNDED by UGA, only to watch UGA get beat by UT the team Auburn pounded just the very week before. You have UF beating Arkansas handidly and scoring 45 points, then LSU goes on the road (Man how crappy was our schedule, on the road to #3 Uga, #6 Auburn, and #12 UF - Yes I know the rankings have changed but still 3 #25 teams in a 4 week span all on the road. Good night) beats them in the swamp a team LSU until last night has only beaten twice in 14 years. Anyway I digress and continue

You have USC losing to a flat out horrible Ole Miss, Vandy is actually winning football games. Same USC team that almost beat UGA...

So far the only constant aside from the LSU game Auburn is beating everyone handidly, and Miss State still sucks....

Last week, I thought UGA wins the SEC hands down, this week, Logically Auburn wins the SEC hands down.

Just a crazy season, for someone who likes to wager, I have given up betting on the SEC.

We have checked out of the SEC race, but it will be fun to watch how all this shakes out.. Good news is we are the youngest team in the SEC, so hope rings eternal for us to return to fight it out with Auburn each year for the trip to Atlanta.

Beat Arkansas and might as well book your flights to Atlanta....

Keep our seats warm ;)

So far the only constant aside from the LSU game Auburn is beating everyone handidly, and Miss State still sucks....

110057[/snapback]

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

Archived