Arik Armstead

ellitor

I have no idea how reputable this site is, but it does have a direct quote from his coach saying that he though the plan was for Armstead to enroll at Cal.

http://www.ibabuzz.com/beartalk/2012/01/12/football-armstead-announcement-likely-monday-visiting-auburn-but-has-he-already-picked-cal/

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you had to choose one, Would you rather have Armstead or Ward? I dont know which one i would go with.  :dunno:

I don't think that Ward is an option, looks solid to OM, however it's ain't over until it's over.

Armstead is a beast...

I have no idea how reputable this site is, but it does have a direct quote from his coach saying that he though the plan was for Armstead to enroll at Cal.

http://www.ibabuzz.com/beartalk/2012/01/12/football-armstead-announcement-likely-monday-visiting-auburn-but-has-he-already-picked-cal/

That'd be disappointing. I'm still hoping with a decision having to be made so soon, with classes starting this past week, that maybe we can sway him and have him sign up for classes while he's in town. :)

Too bad it is going to be cold this weekend.  It would be nice if it was a warm spring like weekend and a large portion of the Auburn student body was in it's glory.    ;) 

That'd be disappointing. I'm still hoping with a decision having to be made so soon, with classes starting this past week, that maybe we can sway him and have him sign up for classes while he's in town. :)

You Guys are forgetting that he has visited Cal....Never been to AU and we all know that after a recruit see's AU things change, be very suprised if Armstead doesnt love AU.

Yeah lets be honest Arik and his brother go to CAL. Darby goes to Maryland. Bush stays at Miami, Goldman goes to

Bammers, Avery Young to Georgia, Kwon goes to LSU, Diggs go to ...... not Auburn. Anymore questions regarding recruiting? I hope the mods don't send another warning, for posting my opinion/prediction. (not a bammer, just realistic)

War Eagle!!

Yeah lets be honest Arik and his brother go to CAL. Darby goes to Maryland. Bush stays at Miami, Goldman goes to

Bammers, Avery Young to Georgia, Kwon goes to LSU, Diggs go to ...... not Auburn. Anymore questions regarding recruiting? I hope the mods don't send another warning, for posting my opinion/prediction. (not a bammer, just realistic)

War Eagle!!

You LIE!!! :beatmullet:

War Eagle!!

Yeah I have a question. Who do you think we end up signing with the remaining spots?

Too bad it is going to be cold this weekend.  It would be nice if it was a warm spring like weekend and a large portion of the Auburn student body was in it's glory.     ;) 

It's actually not supposed to be that cold this weekend.  :thumbsup:

War Eagle!!

Looks a whole lot more like a feeble attempt to stir up some folks, than an honest opinion/prediction...

Unless this is sarcasm, which then makes sense...

War Eagle!!

:laugh:

War Eagle!!

Looks a whole lot more like a feeble attempt to stir up some folks, than an honest opinion/prediction...

Unless this is sarcasm, which then makes sense...

I'd be more apt to believe this if not for the blinking red light by kolar's name. I do not believe it means there is a special going on at K-Mart.

War Eagle!!

up_dyke

Obvious mental infirmity displayed in the context of his statement... just trying to give him the benefit of the doubt...  :beatmullet:

Check out the sig on his Arik's twitter page:

"Just trying to make it. God my Family Football Basketball Friends all that matters"

http://twitter.com/#!/arikarmstead

Seems like Arik will be a perfect fit at Auburn. If he enrolls on Monday, can he start playing basketball this year? :) He's going to be a force in the middle.

War Eagle!!

Yeah I have a question. Who do you think we end up signing with the remaining spots?

We are not going to signing anyone else. Everyone just decommitted. Shoot ZP, SC, PM, and JM have already requested transfer. We should all see the light.

Pretty sure he prefers DE, but most think his future is much brighter at LT. Not knocking his ability at DE just saying he is that good on the o-line.

That would be an understatement. He is dead set on playing defense.

This might play to Auburn's advantage. If he's supposedly a better candidate for LT but really wants to play defense, then all AU has to do is let Grimes rave about how much he loves Greg Robinson for a little while.

And for the record, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see him pushing Nosa for playing time this year if he signs with us. Guy is a freak. I just watched film of him (I'm late getting around to most of the recruiting stuff since this summer because my internet has been spotty...man I love being back in Auburn), and good grief...

War Eagle!!

:laugh: :laugh:  That's the answer I was expecting to hear from him. I highly, highly doubt we miss on all those guys as he "realistically" says.  :-\

We are not going to signing anyone else. Everyone just decommitted. Shoot ZP, SC, PM, and JM have already requested transfer. We should all see the light.

Im drawing the line right now. We're taking em all, Alexander, Armsteads, Bush, Darby,  Diggs, Goldman, Williams, Winston....IF YOU AINT DOWN WITH THAT I GOT THREE WORDS 4YA... WAR F'N EAGLE!!!!

Im drawing the line right now. We're taking em all, Alexander, Armsteads, Bush, Darby,  Diggs, Goldman, Williams, Winston....IF YOU AINT DOWN WITH THAT I GOT THREE WORDS 4YA... WAR F'N EAGLE!!!!

Takeo? Is that you?

I thought Armond and Arik wanted to play together and thats not a possiblitie at Cal, Armond is tranferring to AU or ND :we:

Maybe privately but they have publicly said they are not a package deal.

Archived